109.

-later that night.

"Kal doctor ke paas jaake aayenge. Check up karva lete hai if everything's okay" Manik whispered as Nandini's head was back to aching. She sat in his lap all curled up as he ruffled her hair kissing her forehead numerous times.

"Tumhe recordings hai na kal bhi. Mein Mom ke saath jaa aaungi. You work" She said holding onto him tightly.

"Phir Mom mujhe bolengi ki main mera baccha chhod aaya unke paas" He laughed kissing her fluffy cheek tightly as she made a face.

"Kaun hai itni raat ko" They heard Nandini's cell ring.

"Tumhari madhubala" Nandini laughed.

"Ofcourse,mujhe do" he took the phone from her as she got down from his lap and lied on the bed knowing well the fight and bickering that was going to start.

"hi madhuuuu" Manik sang wanting to annoy Navya.

"Manik Malhotra. Kaafi ghatiya singer ho" Navya exclaimed.

"Tum jealous ho bus" He tried to sound hurt by het comment.

"tumne aaj kya bola tha ki mein Nandini ka sar dukhati huh?" She asked.

"Cabir tumhara informer bann gaya hai kya,sab aake bata ta tumhe? Tch tch tch" He exclaimed.

"Mein sar dukhati huh toh tum kya karte ho? Tumse toh kam hi pareshaan karti huh mein Nandini ko" Navya fought and NanBir sighed on their respective ends.

"Aur yeh phone uska hai,tumne kyun uthaya?" Navya asked after good 5 minutes of fighting.

"Uski tabiyet thik nahi hai aur tum usko call karke pareshaan kar rahi ho" Manik shouted playfully as Nandini tried to take the phone away from him.

"Hi Navya" Nandini said in her tired dull voice. She really sounded and looked sick.

10 minutes later,Navya finally cut the call after having another good argument with Manik about going to the doctor with Nandini because she had the worst man in the form of a husband and fight wouldn't have stopped had navya got another call.

"Sulao mujhe" Nandini said which meant she wanted him to sing.

"Nandini? Thik ho tum? We can go to the doctor right now if you want!" Manik's worried voice made Nandini smile in her sleep.

"Thik huh,kal chale jayenge mein aur Navya doctor ke paas. Don't worry" She said and Manik hmm-ed the tune of humesha till he could finally hear her even breathing. She really was her baby.

-

"Manik Malhotra!!!!" Navya exclaimed and Manik groaned.

"Navya! Hi" His voice was dull.

"Kya hua tumhe?" She asked sensing the dullness in his voice. Manik rested his head on the headrest of the sofa and had his eyes closed.

"Pata nahi. Ajib sa feel ho raha hai subah se. Nandini ko wapas aaj subah vomiting hua. Bukhar bhi hai. I don't know and I have to go and fucking work for this stupid recordings" He groaned.

"Aree tum fikar mat karo,hum ja rahe hai na uske saath,akeli nahi hai woh. Aur jo bhi hoga mein tumhe call karke turant bata dungi. Don't worry" Navya ruffled his hair gently.

The dynamics between them changed from bickering kids to sensible siblings real quick.

"Aur mein gaadi leke aayi huh toh tum niklo apne kaam pe,mein aur Nandini khud chale jayenge. Tumhara jee idhar hi rahega warna" She said pulling his ear.