61.

manikmalhotra I don't know if I am angry at what happened or angry at myself for being called a Man or for being a human being

Disgusting.
Disgusting.
Disgusting.

I tremble at the thought of something like that happening to any of my loved ones or any any girl in general.

I thought after Nirbhaya, this will stop. This will decrease. But no, every day there are so many girls getting raped,molested,assaulted and killed.

And what are we doing about it? Nothing.
Just some trends of #JusticeFor... And the name of justice for who keeps changing.

It's high time we provide girls the safety they deserve. And fuck it,who are we to provided them the safety instead be aware,
If women can make you- Women can break you.

Girls these days aren't weak.
Girls infact were NEVER weak.

I have so many problems with the way things are in this country or anywhere related to girls-

What a beautiful place they make out of this world and this is how we pay them back?
By cheap remarks,
Sexist comments and by raping them to death?

Also,
There is NO JUSTIFICATION OF RAPE.

After this news broke out and that day when I went home,
I looked at my Mom and my wife and saw them laughing at something.

Do you know how amazing a women's laughter is? How musical it is? How peaceful it is?
How can you even ruin any women like that?

I shivered at the thought of this happening to either to them and I wonder what victim's family is going through.💔

And instead of naming the victim rather name the fucking rapists.
Their names need to be out in the open.
It's high time.

I don't want my wife to not wear her favourite shorts and crop top to my concerts just because she will be trolled.

I don't want to be worried about my wife being out after it's dark.
I don't want to start panicking just because some girl I know didn't pick up my calls because the first thought that comes to my mind is if they're fine or not!

@siddyboy39229 Hey buddy,
I have a screenshot of you telling my wife to divorce me otherwise you will rape her?! I have given it to police but enough of hiding this. Calling you out.

I challenge you buddy,
My house's address is out in the open.
Come.
If you have the fucking balls to say it,have the balls to show up at my place.

And SHE will show you who she is.
I won't even interfere I swear.
She will show you the fighter that she is.

I am a public figure and you can say whatever you want to say to me and not anyone from my family,I am sorry! You'll be jailed,bro! Sooner or later.