98.

BFFs Vogue on Voooooot Uncleee!!!
Ft. #MaNan💕

Neha Dhupia: Host!

🤍

"Welcome on BFFs vogue everyone,
Today we've with the Heartthrob of the nation- the rockstar who has all the girls so gaga over him but his heart only beats for one girl- The one and only Manik Malhotraaaaa" Neha introduced Manik and he entered.

"Thank you for such a sweet introduction and special thank you for adding the last line" Manik entered laughing.

"Hi Manik we've some quick questions for you before we introduce your BFF" Neha said.

"Okayy,Shoottt" Manik replied.

"Who takes longer to get ready?! You or your BFF which is your wife ofcourse" Neha asked.

"Umm,we both get ready pretty much in time but because she usually has more things to put on compared to me- so her. But otherwise even she doesn't take much long" Manik answered.

"Okay,safe answer" Neha said and laughed.

"Yeh tumlog ki trp ke liye apne ghar mein thodi ladaiyan lagvau mein, ofcourse safe answer." Manik Malhotra and not giving it back? Not possible.

Neha laughed.

"Is it annoying if she takes too long to get ready?!" Neha added.

"No, she's actually a time freak and very punctual. So she usually is ready on time" Manik said.

"Safe answer again" Both said together and laughed.

"Other than you,who do you think are relationship goals?!" Neha asked.

"Uhm,other than us? (Neha says yes)
Cabir and Navya. They're very adorable together though I never say this to them" Manik says and laughs.

"#Cavya" Neha added.

"Oh there's a # for them already? Wow" Manik said.

"Who's your man crush?!" Neha asks.

"Hritik Roshan. That man just doesn't get old dude, plus his smooth dance moves. Damn" Manik said, fanboying over RR.

"Have you met him?!" Neha asked.

"Yes. He's very sweet. But we could only meet for like 2 minutes because it was an award show and I had to leave,my wife had gotten sick---"

"Oh THAT award show which you left mid wayyy. The fact that you did leave early made quite a stir because you were winning an award and you left without it" Neha completed the story and ended up laughing.

"Everything that I do makes a stir what to do! (Laughs) it was actually because Nandini had gotten high fever and cold. No award is important than that come on" Manik said truthfully.

"Aww,so on that note- let's call up in the house : your bff and our sweetheart,the very adorable Nandini Murthy Malhotra" Neha said.

"Thank you Neha" Nandini said smiling and Manik side hugged her.

"Hiii" He said.
"Hii Mr.Malhotra, long time no seee" She said.