𝐷𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

I had forgotten we were walking until I stumbled over my bag I had left under the tree next to our backyard.
"So you wanted to be the Alpha?" I asked as she leant against a tree
"Yeah. The first female Alpha in so many years and definitely the first around here. They are kinda rare"
"How do you become one?"
"Well, to become an Alpha, you're either born an heir, win over the pack and challenge the alpha or start a new pack. For a female they are usually just through mating with a male and becoming the Luna. If in the rare case the only heir to the Alpha is a female then she will rule as an Alpha Female until mated and become a Luna" she explained
"So basically you would always be a Luna?"
"Yes, though if I rose to the Alpha title without it being through mating then I would have been a full Alpha Female"
"That's some sexist shit. Why can't you just be Alpha? Why does the female or male part matter?"
"That's what I said!" She laughed
Her gorgeous smile radiated through me and sent shivers down my spine
"Hey, thanks Luka. For not freaking out and being there for me" Alexis smiled
"Anytime. Thanks for trusting me enough to share so much of your life" I chuckled in return as she smiled at me again
"Can you start your own pack if you're a rogue?" I asked, a little while later
"Yes, but it needs to go through the high council first"
"I'd join your pack" I admitted as she gave me a shy smile
Alexis looked up at the window on the second floor that was slightly open and lead to my bedroom.
"You know, your mum is sound asleep, and you have easy access to the roof from back here. Which," she started as she leaped into the backyard "leads straight to your bedroom" she finished as she started climbing up the side of the house.
"What the fuck, Alexis? A, how do you know which is mine and B, get down!" I whisper yelled at her as she climbed up the overgrown plants against the back wall of the house.
"Live a little, Sweet cheeks" she grinned as she pushed open my window and ducked inside my bedroom.
"Sweet cheeks?" I questioned, my voice breaking, as I grabbed my bag and ran for the wall she had climbed.
I quietly made my way up and over towards my bedroom window where I saw Alexis laying on my bed in the starfish position.
"Do you really think that night out there was the first time I'd been here? I knew my mate was in town the second you stepped out of the car. I was on my daily run when I smelt you" she propped herself up on her elbows to watch me as I closed the window and put my bag down. I walked over to the bed where her legs hung off and she sat up and looked at me.
"What do I smell like?" I asked quietly so as not to wake my parents.
She got up on her knees so she was eye level with me and balled my shirt in her small hands as she took a slow sniff of it.
"You smell like the trees after rain when the sun first comes out" she smiled and added "my favourite" as she softly kissed my lips. I felt the sparks and fireworks and fire all at the same time as they shot through my lips. My hands finding her waist and pulling her closer caused her breath to labour and part our lips. I looked into her now black eyes before she kissed me again, this time not so soft. Her hand pulled at my shirt while the other pulled on my neck and I gently laid her down on the bed, my arms now holding my body over hers while our lips remained sealed. Her tongue slipped out with a smirk across her lips as she licked my lower lip and caused a groan to escape my throat. Her hands quickly went down to the hem of my shirt and pulled it up to which I then pulled over my head and tossed to the ground. Her nails lightly running down my chest with a smile across her face.
"You really are quite the trophy hiding under those loose shirts" she said as she bit her bottom lip, her eyes scanning my half naked body.
I leant back down over her and began kissing along her neck before whispering in her ear "Nothing compared to you, Alexis" her back arching as her name rolled off my tongue in a deep husky voice. I don't need her supernatural smell to know she's aroused by the way her body wriggles beneath me. I feel her legs tighten and I push my knee between before I start to nibble on her earlobe.
"Fuck, Luka" she moaned as she started to rub her body against me
"If you want to keep your mum asleep, we can't do this here" she grunted as she pushed me off her. I stood up, a little confused before she pushed me against the wall and walked over to me.
"I won't be quiet with you. Nor will I be gentle and compliant" she said as she ran her tongue up my stomach before gripping onto the button on my jeans, Her eyes pitch black.
"I'll get them out" I said as I put my hands back on her hips and pulled her into me once more
"I'll be here when you get off from school then. And don't think that you'll be in charge" she said as she swatted my hands off her and started to open the window
"Won't you be at school?" I asked her while she climbed out
"I've already been banished from the pack. I don't really give two shits about school" she said with a smirk before jumping down to the ground and walking off into the trees.
Fuck. She worries me.
"Are you going to hurt me?" I had questioned quietly
"I could never. Even if I wanted to"
"Do you want to?"
"In ways you would never understand"
I'm starting to think I may know what she was talking about.