𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑆𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑

- 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 -

I could smell him. I could smell his arousal from outside. Sitting on a tree, just out of view for him. I never left. The sweet, intoxicating smell I first discovered those few weeks ago. I knew my mate was near when I ran through the forest and smelt it. The scent burnt through my lungs as my body crumbled at the feeling. I found my way to these few trees to see him wondering around, the jeans tight while he carried a skateboard and a backpack hanging loosely off his broad shoulders covered in a loose black tee. I watched as his biceps flexed while he carried the various things from the car. I even watched as he took his shirt off in the second story window before returning with his dark brown hair hanging wet over his forehead. His emerald eyes acting as beacons for me.
I had stayed close by to him, though out of sight, wondering how to claim him as my own. When I heard his screams from the old house I knew I didn't have long. I shifted so fast and ran through the back door, ripping it off it's hinges, ramming into Conor and hearing the satisfying sound of multiple ribs cracking. The sight of my poor mate laying there under those two tan, dumbasses with blood pouring out of his chest sent a rage through me I had never experienced. Not even when Conor's own father had killed my mother right before us.
I sent a deep growl that shook the house towards them as they backed off my mate before I started attacking them. The three fled as soon as I started pulling chunks from their fur and I quickly started to lick at my mates wounds. I didn't know his name or anything about him but I knew I had to do everything I could to save him. So I turned him. I'd been warned by my father, the Alpha, all my life to never turn a human but I couldn't just let him die.
Actions have consequences though. After making sure he was okay and safe at his house I went home only to be shunned by my father. He allowed me to stay until we heard from the council for the sole fact I was his daughter. Which he made very clear. By the time Luka saw us in the woods we had been attacked as word spread about the Alpha's best defence being banished. As I tried to help my father he told me the attack was my fault and said I was no longer part of his pack. If the stupid old prick wasn't so deep in his own ass he would see so clearly how fake the 'peace' was. They were planning to attack, regardless of my actions.
I'm currently waiting for Luka to start showing signs that his wolf is waking inside before I start to train him. Thankfully the territory around his house doesn't belong to either of the packs here so I'm safe around his house. And he's safe around me.
Judging by his pacing and the.. obvious indication he's aroused, I'd say he's waking.
Luka walked back and forth passed his window with a worried look on his face while he looked down and back at himself in the mirror. A smirk formed across my lips as I imagined the different things I could do with what was hidden under his boxers. I felt my wolf growling, aching to get to him but I had to push her back while I tried to avert my gaze.
I leant against the tree while my legs dangled off the branch as I heard Luka's window open and his heavy sigh follow. I peered around the tree to see him now standing in front of the mirror, shirtless, with his hands on his hips.
His broad shoulders showing off some hidden muscles leading down to his biceps where his chest was defined. My eyes drifted down to his abdomen where his 6 pack tried to hide and let's not even mention the beautiful V that disappeared into his boxers. His waist was slimmer than his broad shoulders, looking like a triangle upside down and though he was quite strong he didn't have an excessive amount of muscles like the other wolves I've met.
"What the fuck do I do with you" he mumbled as he looked down. My jealousy and curiosity caused me to hop down and walk to the tree closest to his backyard, the one he's usually found sitting on. It still smells like him. I slowly climbed up and sat there watching as he began pacing again before flopping down onto the bed and out of my sight. I pulled out my phone and sent him a message. I know he doesn't have my number but I figured it wouldn't hurt to quickly grab it while he was unconscious.
Me - Hey, it's Alexis. What's up?
Luka - Oh, hey! I'm just trying to get ready for school
Me - Trying?
Luka - Usually I'm ready by now but I seem to be struggling today
I watched him standup and start pacing again while he tangled a hand into his hair.
Me- Anything I could help with?
Luka - Not unless you were here
I sat upright, my hands now sweaty as I stared at the message he had sent. I can't just run up there now, he'd think I was creeping out his window! Well, I kind of am but that's beside the point.
Me - I can be if you want me to be
Luka - No, that's way too embarrassing
I watched as he slapped his hand into his face while his cheeks flushed. This is my chance.
Me - Sorry, took too long to reply. I'm here
I slipped off the tree and over the broken fence before quickly climbing the pillar and ivy nearest to his window that was thankfully still open.
"Hey Hot stuff" I said as I slipped in and sat on his desk that sat next to his dresser and opposite the bed he had been laying on
"Holy shit, you scared the hell out of me!" He said as he quickly closed the window.
"You smell good today" I said with a smirk as I tried to keep my eyes above his shorts. He still hadn't turned to face me which I think is because of the large tent he's trying to hide.
"Do I?" He asked, his voice cracking.
I stood up and walked over to him, taking in his addictive scent. A shiver ran down his back and caused goosebumps to decorate his arms. I placed a gentle kiss between his shoulder blades as his body slightly bent over and a small groan formed in his throat. He put his hand on the wall and leant on it as I placed my hands on his waist and kissed his back again.
As I went to turn him around I heard movement down the hall. I heard the heavy footsteps heading towards Luka's bedroom door and quickly forced myself to open and jump out through his window. I landed on the ground right as I heard his door open and quickly ran back to the trees. With the window still open I could hear his mother telling him to get ready for school and something about his father leaving for work. Maybe he can get his mother out for a night and I can show him exactly what I want to do to him.