𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒

Alexis hovered her small body over mine as she kissed me, her lips pressed against mine while our legs tangled together. I ran my hands under her shirt and over the bare skin of her ribs as I returned her kiss. Her body lowered as she now rested on her elbows and my hand now traveled up her back and over the clip holding her bra together whilst I pushed my thigh between hers earning a moan from her. With her lips now parted I slipped my tongue passed where she then started a battle on dominance. I pushed against her while my hands pulled her closer from her back and waist as she arched her back causing friction between our lower regions. I pushed my thigh against her and she gasped allowing me to take control over the wet kiss we shared.
"Luka" she breathed as she started to grind herself against my jeans and I slid my hand down to her ass while my other started to lift her shirt. She shifted her body weight to one side so her other arm was free to pull my shirt up. I lifted my back off the ground as she pulled it up higher before she sat up, my hands pulling to her waist and a smirk across her lips. She grabbed my shirt and pulled on it as I sat up to kiss her before taking it off and throwing it to the side. Her hands tangled into my hair and she kissed at my neck as I gripped onto her ass and pulled her closer. I felt her smile against my neck before she leant back and pulled her shirt up over her head, tossing it aside as well. Her long hair flowed down over her chest briefly before I pushed it behind her shoulder and started to kiss her half bare chest. Her fingers went through my hair again then while her other hand trailed over my abdomen I quickly unclipped her bra to which she slipped her arms through. I kissed my way over to her breasts where I slowly ran my tongue around her nipple before taking it in my mouth and beginning to suck and nibble at it, earning another, louder moan from Alexis as she tilted her head back and continued to grind against me. Before I started on her other side she pushed me roughly onto the ground and begun kissing down my stomach towards my jeans where her hands were making quick work of the button and zip. I lifted myself up as she pulled my jeans down to my ankles then started to kiss at the hem of my boxers. I quickly kicked off my shoes and kicked the pants from around my ankles before she started to kiss my member over the cotton of my boxers causing me to twitch beneath her smile and a moan to escape my mouth.
"Fuck Alexis" I groaned as she gripped the cotton between her teeth and started pulling my boxers down. She moaned at the sight of my member bouncing up after my boxers were low enough before she took ahold of the base and started to swirl her tongue around the tip. The arms I had holding me up dropped as she started to suck my tip and pump her hand up and down. I felt my high building as my hand ran through her hair and her name sounded from my lips while she looked up at me through her eyelashes. She kept her black eyes locked onto mine as she bobbed her head in rhythm to her hand, a smile on her lips as my hand tightened in her hair and my heavy breathing becoming louder as a moan echoed through the trees. She popped my tip out of her mouth and ran her tongue over it as she lapped up the rest of my cum before she came to lay next to me.
"You taste as good as you smell" she giggled, running her fingers over my rising chest
"I'm sure you do too" I added through my laboured breathing as I rolled over and leant above her
"Oh?" She asked, her hands now on my sides
I smiled at her before starting to kiss her chest again while my hand started on the button of her jeans. She gasped as I took her nipple in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it before flicking it against my teeth. Her back arched against me and I quickly pulled her jeans off and threw them off to the side before I started to kiss my way up her thigh. She parted her legs as my hand grazed over her visibly soaked underwear before gently rubbing circles. I dragged my lip over her thigh towards her center before pulling her underwear off and kissing her softly. She immediately balled her hand into my hair and lifted herself into me as I started to kiss her clit, then as she pushed her hand with a moan I sucked it into my mouth
"Oh fuck" she moaned as her legs squeezed against my body. I ran my hands under her thighs, pushing her legs onto my shoulders and gripped onto her hips as her thighs tightened around my head. Her hand dropped from my hair and I heard her pulling at the blanket beneath her while her breathing became laboured as I started running my tongue over her dripping entrance before plunging it inside earning a squeak from her as she bit her lip. Her thighs tightened again as I continued to thrust my tongue inside her before slipping a thumb onto her clit and rubbing circles. Her moaning becoming louder as she pushed against me and I felt a squirt of hot along my tongue. I quickly lapped it up as she had with me as her tired legs relaxed as she panted beneath me
"Fuck Luka" she moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.
"You taste incredible" I said, my voice husky.
"You feel incredible" she giggled
We rolled onto our sides, her head resting on my arm while my other hand rested on her waist with our legs intertwined.
"Can we just stay here forever?" She asked softly
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because I want to do that again" I laughed as I kissed her
"Yeah no kidding. Wait till we mark each other. It only gets better" she nuzzled into my chest with a smile and I gently played with her hair.
"I don't know how it could get better"
"Yeah, that was beyond amazing"
"Should we get dressed?" I asked, looking at all our clothes scattered around us
"Not yet. I like your skin touching me"

********

I rolled over and rubbed my eyes as I saw the orange glint of the sunrise peaking over the distant hills lighting up a small pile of neatly folded clothes with my phone on top. I picked it up and saw a message from Alexis

Hey handsome, you looked too sweet to wake up so I left you there. Let me know when you're home and I'll come by x

I smiled as I ran my hand through my hair then got myself dressed and slipped my phone into my pocket. I jumped up and watched as the sun slowly rose while I packed the leftover things back into the car before driving home. Thankfully it was an easy drive with literally no way to get lost and I found myself pulling into the garage before long.
I headed straight upstairs after throwing the keys on the counter and had a shower, changed into some loose black shorts then went into my room where I sat and rang Alexis.