𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑌𝑜𝑢

- 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 -

I could see Luka getting angry at the things Conor was saying and while I wanted to literally break Conor's face I needed to calm Luka down before he broke everything. I went to Luka's side and took his hand before taking him outside for a break of fresh air. I looked around to see if anyone was out here before dragging a very angry Luka around to the side of the buildings where no one went.
"It's okay, Luka" I said softly, trying to calm him down.
"No it's not!" He yelled as he punched his fist into the brick wall causing it to crack and crumble. I quickly grabbed his fist and cleaned it before it started healing over the small bits of brick. He eyes widened as he looked at the wall where he had broken it.
"You're angry. I get it. But trust me Luka, you really need to try and calm down right now" I rubbed my hands over his arms and shoulders as I felt him calming down before the bell rung. I looked up and saw there was a speaker near the roof. Of course there was. I looked back at Luka to see him dropping to the ground, growling and covering his ears. I had to get him out and I had to do it quick.
I grabbed his hand and jumped over the fence then once he was over I dragged him into the trees. I heard him growl and pull his hand away from me before he fell into a tree then punched it and let out a low rumbling growl. I didn't know what would calm him down so I tried the first thing that came to mind.
I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, his chest heaving with each aggravated breath he took and placed my hands on his cheeks before gently kissing him. Within seconds his body relaxed and his breathing slowed before he returned my kiss. I let my hands fall to his neck and pulled him closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist, closing the space between us. The soft kiss quickly turned to a lot more as his touch sent my wolf into overdrive. I quickly pushed him against the tree only for him to push back and pin me against another tree instead causing me to gasp, to which he took advantage as his tongue slipped passed and swiftly took lead. His hand went from my hip up to my waist as his fingers slipped under my shirt and goosebumps ran over my skin, I ran my hand into his hair and tangled it around my fingers. I felt his hardness on my thigh and an evil smirk crossed my face as I started to slowly rub myself against him. He broke the kiss and groaned into my neck as I rubbed my leg against his and he quickly lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him while he started kissing up my neck before sucking on my earlobe and I let out a growl as he started to move his hips.
"Fuck Luka" I moaned as he continued to grind against me. I felt him smile against my neck as a hand ran up my side and under my shirt to my ribs where he pulled me closer, hungrily.
We both groaned in annoyance when his phone started to vibrate and he reached down to pull it out of his pocket.
"It's Ryan. He's probably wondering where I went" Luka said, his voice deep and husky. He cleared his throat before answering the phone
"Hey Ry, what's up?" I started kissing my way up Luka's neck to his ear
"I was just wondering where you went. I saw Conor trying to cause shit as usual then you left so I just thought I'd check in" Ryan said through the phone while I started to gently bite on his ear
"Oh, yeah. Nah, it's all good. I'll be back soon" Luka said as he pushed his hand against my chest, parting our bodies and pushing me back against the tree. I returned his glare with a smirk
The two of them went back and forth with Luka's replies getting shorter as I continued to tease him. By the time they were hanging up I was rubbing myself against him while sucking on his neck in the one place I'd love to mark him.
"Stop it" he laughed as he stepped back and dropped me from his waist causing my wolf to start whining
"No. I want more" I begged as I tugged on his shirt trying to get him to come back to me.
"So do I" he said as he stepped closer
"But?" I questioned
"But we should really get back to school. We have already missed half the class"
"You said it. We have already missed half the class. Why don't we just skip the rest and continue what we started" I gave him a wink as I started lifting his shirt and pushing my body on his.
"What you started" he corrected, running his fingers softly though my hair
"Hey now, I was just trying to get Mr Crankypants to chill out" I started to walk off away from him and he grabbed my waist and lifted me up
"I just care about you" he mumbled as he tucked his head into my neck
"You don't need to go getting yourself all worked up because of Conor. He was trying to piss me off because he's a dick" I draped my arms over his shoulders and rested my forehead on his
"Why does he hate you so much. You're incredible" he kissed my cheek and went back into my neck. I played with his hair with one hand while the other slowly rubbed his back.
"He's part of a rivalling pack. He also lead the attack on my mother and again on my father. Only the second time around I was prepared and stronger. And I'm sure he can tell I'm now a rogue"
"I'm sorry he did that to you" Luka said against my neck his breath tickling my collarbone making my wolf stir
"I'd say I was sorry for what he did to you but we probably wouldn't be here if he didn't"
"What did he do? I don't really remember much. I thought they ripped my chest open but I don't have any scars or anything" he stood up and rubbed his chest. I didn't know how to tell him that he healed, that he had been near ripped to shreds and that I turned him. I knew I had to tell him, I just didn't know how.
"We should get back to class. It's probably about finished now" I said quietly as I started walking back.
"Hey, whatever happened, I'm glad I got to meet you" he smiled as he took my hand and walked along next to me
"And that you didn't eat me. That was good too" he added with a laugh.
"You still would have met me. Like I said the other day, I can't live without you"
His shy smile that matched his stunning eyes made my heart melt. I can't wait to make him mine.