𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒?

I watched Alexis as she effortlessly jumped the fence back into the school grounds, her hand steading herself as her legs pushed her body over in one swift motion. Her long curls bouncing when she landed and as she tucked it behind her ear and turned to look at me. Just the thought of someone so attractive being this close made my mind run.
"Stop staring and get over here" she giggled as she lent against the school building. I jumped over the fence the same as she had and walked over to her. She had her foot resting up on the wall with her knee pointing out and her arms crossed with a smirk across her lips.
"Sorry, I can't help it" I said as I put my hands on the wall on either side of her shoulders and gently pushed myself against her knee.
She dropped her foot and pulled on the hem of my shirt, closing the space between us.
"I can't either" she added softly, as her lips bushed mine "but we have places to be and things to do my love" she added as she ducked out from under my arm and walked off. Her ass, perfectly defined by her black jeans, swaying with her hips as her feet lead her away from me.
'My love' rang though my head for the rest of the day and each time I saw her throughout the day. This girl was going to be the death of me.

**********

School had finished and despite my efforts to find Alexis, she was nowhere to be seen. I walked home wishing I'd grabbed my skateboard before jumping in the car then thinking about the fact that mum had actually driven me to school - something she hasn't done since I first learnt to ride a skateboard. My first had been some old one a friend had given me after he got a new one. The black grip had mostly worn off and the underside was completely scratched off leaving no trace of the previous paint. I ended up drawing and painting it myself before I had learnt the same grinding tricks and ended up snapping it after scratching it again. By that point though I'd saved enough money from helping neighbours with small chores a boy at 8 could do and got a brand new one that I even got to build myself. Once I got home I went and grabbed my board before heading straight back outside and skating back down the road towards the skatepark. After about an hour of rolling around and trying out some tricks I sat down to check my phone where I noticed I'd received a message 17 minutes ago.

Alexis - Hey Luka. Where are you?

Me - Hey, sorry. I've been skating and didn't feel my phone go off

I put my phone on loud and back into my pocket before starting up again with the board. Before long my phone sounded and I slowed down before picking it up and seeing her name.

Alexis - All good, where are you? I miss you

I stopped and picked up my board before sitting down on the grass nearby.

Me - What happened to those supernatural powers you had? I thought you always knew where I was.

I hope she understands the sarcasm in that.

Alexis - You're an idiot. I don't miss you anymore

Me - Aw, I think you broke my heart. I'm at the skatepark. Come kiss it better?

Alexis - Anything else hurting that I could kiss?

I choked and almost dropped my phone before quickly jumping back on my board and starting up again. Call me cocky but I knew she would be quick and I low key wanted to show off.
As if on cue she rounded the corner and came up to the side of the bowl as I rode up and stopped next to her
"Don't let me stop you" she said as she sat down next to my bag and started going though it, her legs dangling down into the bowl.
"Don't let me stop you" I said as I walked over to her. She had pulled out some chips I'd left in there from school and opened them before adding "You couldn't if you tried. I'm hungry"
I laughed and sat down next to her, taking some of the salt flavoured, crispy snack myself.
"I can take you for food if you like" I said as she finished and put the rubbish back in my bag.
"Like a date?" She questioned, her eyebrows dancing
"If you'd like that otherwise we co-"
"I'd like that" she cut in.
"Oh" I smiled shyly.
"I'd like a date with you very much" Alexis planted a soft kiss on my check before pushing my skateboard down into the bowl "Show me what you can do first though"
Taking my chance I slid down into the bowl and jumped onto my board. Using my right foot I kicked off and started using the concrete mounds to pick up speed. I headed up and around the far quarter pipe using it to turn around and head back in her direction. I went over to the flat deck and jumped onto it with an Ollie before riding a short manual to the other side where I flipped the board beneath my feet before landing and heading into the half bowl she was sitting on. I rode up the concrete and planted on hand on the ledge as the other grabbed the board and lifted it above my body before turning around and dropping back into the bowl.
"Damn, baby!" Alexis cheered as she clapped
With a smile and the attempt at not letting her think I was shy and embarrassed, I continued skating around the same path as before only this time instead of the deck I went towards the rail and stair set. I kicked the board up and flipped it over to land a darkslide along the rail before flipping out and landing it smoothly and rolling up beside her.
"That was sexy" she mumbled as I sat down and took a large drink from my water bottle.
"Thanks" I laughed after I'd finished. Her face went bright red with a blush before she looked down.
"You heard that?" She questioned
"Yeah?"
She nodded her head with an approving look on her face
"What?" I laughed
"Oh, nothing. That was awesome! Where did you learn to do that kind of stuff?" She asked changing the subject.
"I taught myself. A friend of mine gave me a board when I was little and I've been riding ever since"
"That's cool. I never really learnt anything like that. I'm good at running though" she joked
"Yeah no kidding. I had some of the top speeds at my old school and I had no chance of keeping up with you. Not to mention your endurance. How do you not get puffed out?"
She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. Not having gotten the reaction from me she expected she started "Does it sound unnatural to you? Maybe, supernatural?" She started laughing as my jaw dropped and my eyes widened after the realisation hit me. No wonder she was so quick.
"Wait, but, the other day, I was able to catch up to you"
"It was probably the adrenaline of nearly dying?" She said as she pushed the board back and forth next to her
"Yeah maybe" I said softly
"Anyway, shall we go get some food?" She said hopping up and kicking the board to me
"We shall" I agreed, taking her hand and kissing it softly