Chapter 58

Derek's POV

Shit. I glared at Andy. She just told Kalleah that she was the one I cheated on her with. And Kalleah wasn't having it. She was pissed.

"Kalleah, let me explain, please. It's not what you think." I pleaded. She shook her head.

"I don't wanna hear what you have to say to me, Derek." She whimpered and walked away, making me sigh in frustration. I turned to Andy.

"god, Andy. Are you kidding me?" I groaned.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong. I had to tell her. It's not my fault she's sensitive." She dismissed it like it was nothing. Fucking bitch.

"Are you happy now? You always have to ruin shit for other people because you're so miserable and alone. Fuck you." I growled at her, making her face fall into a look of sadness. "You were a horrible ass friend to Kalleah! She's done so much for you and you treat her like shit! You don't deserve her at all!" I yelled at her.

"Derek, I'm s—."

"Save it." I cut her off and she closed her mouth. I shook my head before running after Kalleah. "Kalleah!" I screamed for her, looking around the club to see where she went.

I got a glimpse of her blue dress rounding the corner so I quickly followed her. She made it out of the building and into the parking lot. I caught up to her in no time and grabbed her arm.

"Kalleah, s-stop, please. J-juss hear me out." I pleaded with her and tried to catch my breath at the same time.

"You cheated on me with her? Are you serious, Derek?" She questioned, tears running down her cheeks. "How could you?" She pushed me and I sighed. "After everything you put me through, you had the audacity to lie to me?"

"I didn't lie to you, baby. I told you what happened. I juss didn't say who because you never asked."

"I didn't need to ask, Derek. You should've told me. You should've just been honest with me." She sobbed.

"I told you that I cheated. Who I cheated with isn't important."

"Well, it was important to me because she is my ex best friend. I confided in her about everything and she took advantage of me by sleeping with my fiancé. She used me. You sleeping with her is backstabbing me because I told you about what she's done to me." She cried and I felt really bad.

"Baby, that wasn't my intention. I was drunk, ok? I wasn't thinking at all. I broke up with you because I didn't want you to find out because I knew how bad it was. I knew you were gonna hate me." I said and she didn't say anything else.

She just cried and I felt like an asshole. I wanted to hug and hold her and tell her how sorry I was and how much I love her. But I know she doesn't want me to touch her.

"Do you know how much this hurts Derek? Do you enjoy breaking my heart?"

"Kalleah, don't say that. No I don't." I disagreed.

"So why do you keep doing it?" She questioned. "Every time I think everything's ok between us, you always do something to fuck it up. I can't keep doing this, Derek. I'm tired of it." She cried even more.

"I'm sorry, Kalleah." I sighed, irritated.

"And you know what hurts the most? The fact you made me think it was my fault. You made it seem like I was the problem. I hated myself. I couldn't even figure out what I did for you to leave me without an explanation. Come to find out it was your fucking fault. Because you couldn't be faithful to me. I called you day and night after that. I tried to call you when I found out I was pregnant with your baby. The baby you wanted. And you didn't answer me. You abandoned me." She screamed, then took a deep breath while more tears rolled down her cheeks. "I hate you so fucking much right now." She cried. Shit.

I walked up to her and took her arm, but she pulled away from me, which shocked me.

"Kalleah..." My voice cracked. It honestly hurt that she won't even let me comfort her. "I'm sorry. I should've told you." I apologized again.

"I'm done with this conversation. Just take me home please, Derek." She sighed and walked away towards the car. I sighed, too, following right behind her. I texted the guys to let them know that we left.

I unlocked the car for Kalleah so that she could get in the car.

She opened it and sat inside, slamming the door shut, which pissed me off. But I won't say anything because I know I really hurt her and I deserved it.

I got into the driver's seat and started the car, before driving off.
————

"Oh yes, Sam! Fuck!" I heard a girl moan Sam's name as Kalleah and I walked to her room. I shook my head in amusement and I could see a small smile on Kalleah's face.

We got into her room and I closed the door behind me.

"Kalleah, you know I love you, right?" I told her. She ignored me, unstrapping her heels, which she was struggling with. If she wasn't mad at me, she would've asked me to help her just like she asked me to help her put them on.

She sighed in frustration, giving up. I walked toward her and got on my knees, unstrapping her heels for her and taking them off.

"Thank you." She mumbled, standing up. When she did, we were face to face. We just stared at each other for a few seconds. She then took a deep breath before walking away into the bathroom. I sighed, changing into something more comfortable before getting into the bed.

I just wish she'd talk to me at least. Since we got in the car, she didn't say a word to me. She only said 'thank you'. I regret what I did. But I'll just give her some space. She deserves at least that until she's ready to talk to me.

Kalleah came out of the bathroom in one of my shirts and panties. I gave her a small smile, but she didn't return it. She got into the bed and turned so that her back was to me.

"Kalleah, I love you, ok? I love you so much. And you know I'd never intentionally hurt you." I told her, but she still ignored me. I sighed again, turning away from her.