Chapter 41

3 months later...

Kalleah's POV

Last month, I found out I was 2 months pregnant

Last month, I found out I was 2 months pregnant. Derek is the father and is nowhere to be found. I know because he was the only person I had sex with since we started dating.

I know I want to keep the baby. I've grown emotionally attached so there's no chance that I'll get rid of him or her. I'm getting a second chance at giving life to another human being.

I just wish this baby would grow up with their father. I tried to call Derek day and night for the past few weeks, but I couldn't reach him. It's been so hard, dealing with my hormones, mood swings, hunger, all by myself.

Derek said he wanted this baby, but isn't even here for him or her. I've been so emotionally unstable, it's crazy.

There was knocking on my door. I sighed, getting up from my bed and went to open the door. I saw Nate and Sammy holding a bunch of snacks, food, and a whole lot of other things, making me smile.

"Oh my god!!" I gasped.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Kalleaaaaahh!!! Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!" The guys sang, making me squeal in excitement and hug them.

"You shouldn't have. Thank you guys!!!" I sobbed. They entered and set everything down for me.

The doorbell rang again. Who could that be?

"Who's that?" I asked them and they shrugged, but shared a secretive look. I looked at them both.

"Who is that?" I asked again.

"Go open the door, ma." Nate said and I gave them a look before going to open the door. I saw my sister, Griffin, and Myles, making me squeal and hug them all.

"I missed you guys so much, oh my god." I squealed again.

"I missed you, too, baby sis." Aaliyah said and kissed my head. We finally pulled away and before I got to close the door, a very familiar face appeared in the doorway and smiled down at me.

"Zion?!" I questioned.

"Hey lil mama." He smirked and I jumped into his arms. He caught me and spun me around. I felt him push his lips on mine, making everyone awe.

He put me down and I pulled away, slapping him, catching everyone by surprise.

"Why have you stopped calling me? For two whole years?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Kalleah. So much shit was going on and I never had time. My dad was sick and I've been in the hospital with him most of the time. I'm sorry if I made you think I didn't care about you or forgot about you."

I frowned.

"You still couldn't call me? Not even once?" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I get it, your father is sick, I understand, I'm sorry about that, but maybe if you'd call me, you would've known that my life has been shit, too. I could've been there for you and you could've been there for me." I sobbed and everyone looked uncomfortable.

"Sam, Nate. Can you take us somewhere to eat or something." Aaliyah asked the guys, knowing I needed to talk to Zion alone.

"Yea, uh sure." Nate answered and they all left, leaving me and Zion by ourselves. I just looked at Zion, sniffling and wiping some of my tears.

"Kalleah, I'm sorry, I am, but you gotta understand where I'm coming from. I would never do this to you on purpose." Zion apologized again.

"I got raped last year." I told him and his eyes widened in shock.

"What? How?" He questioned.

"It was while me and Derek were dating. We were in Ibiza for his mom's wedding. The guy that was gonna marry his mom, he took advantage of me when no one was around." I explained and Zion sighed.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Kalleah."

"If it wasn't for Derek and his mom making me tell the police, I don't even know what would've happened. Maybe he would've done it again. Maybe he would've done it to Derek's mom or his sister. And we went to trial and everything. It was so hard and I felt so miserable." I continued.

"Where's that guy now?" Zion asked.

"Rotting in jail." I answered, making Zion nod.

"I'm sorry Kalleah. For not being there for you." He apologized and hugged me.

"I forgive you." I told him.

"You said you and Derek are together, right?" He asked me when he pulled away.

"Yea but he actually broke up with me a few months ago and I haven't heard from him ever since." A few more tears rolled down my cheeks. "And I'm 3 months pregnant with his baby." I told Zion and he frowned.

"He did what?" Zion growled. I just continued to cry. "Lil mama, how can you be so careless?" He looked down at me with so much disappointment in his eyes.

"We planned this Zion. He said he wanted me to have his kids and I believed him. I thought he really meant it. Then he just breaks up with me and runs off. We've been together for two years, so I don't understand. He was there for me during the trial and a month later, he told me he loved me."

"Do you love him?" Zion questioned with sadness in his eyes. I felt bad because he probably waited to be with me since that day he left for his tour.

"I did. I mean, I still do, but it's not the same anymore. I don't think I could ever forgive him for what he did to me." I sighed.

"That's so fucked up of him. You don't deserve this lil mama, at all." He said and hugged me even tighter.

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be." I sniffled and I felt Zion kiss my head.

"Happy birthday by the way. I have a date planned for tonight if you wanna go with me." He told me and I nodded.

"Yea, of course." I nodded again with a smile.

"Ok. Be ready by 8." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

"It feels weird kissing you now. I can feel your stomach." He laughed into my lips, making me laugh, too.

"You don't mind that I'm pregnant, right? You still wanna be with me?" I asked Zion, holding my stomach.

"I'll love this kid as much as I love you." He said and I gave him a look. "What?" He questioned me.

"You said you loved me." I told him.

"Of course I do." He said and I sighed.

"Zion..."

"I'm not taking back what I said. I'll just wait for you, lil mama." He said and I nodded.

"Ok."

"Ok, so, it's almost 3. I gotta do a few things but I'll be here by around 8:15." He said. "I'll see you." He said and kissed me again.

"Bye." I waved and closed the door behind him as soon as he left.