Chapter 46

Kalleah's POV

I made it back to my apartment after Nate and Sammy dropped me home

I made it back to my apartment after Nate and Sammy dropped me home. They had to stay late at the studio and Zion left a while ago to go see his dad in Sacramento, so he wouldn't be back for three days. So I was left by myself.

I rounded the corner and made it to my door, seeing the last person I expected to see.

"Oh my god." I gasped.

"Hey Kalleah." He greeted me with a small smile, but I returned it with a glare.

"Don't 'HeY kAlLeAh' me. Fucking leave, Derek." I growled at him, making him frown. I was feeling all kinds of emotions right now, because I missed him so much. I was angry at him, I was sad, I was happy to see him, I wanted to forgive him, I still loved him.

But I'm with Zion and I love him. He makes me so happy. Why? Why does this always happen to me?

"Kalleah, let me explain, please. Just hear me out."

"You left me, Derek. Without an explanation. What makes you think that I want one from you now?" I asked. "You walking out on me was a pretty clear sign that you don't want me. I got the message." Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Kalleah, it's not like that..." He pleaded.

"I've been calling you, day and night, for the first three months since you left, Derek." I told him and he frowned, looking me up and down.

"Well, seems to me you've moved on pretty quickly, huh?" He questioned me and my eyes widened in disbelief.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"Who's the idiot that knocked you up?" He questioned, which kinda stung because he thought this was funny. All the pain, sweat, and tears I go through just because of this pregnancy and he thinks he can just crack jokes like they're funny?

"That idiot would be you, Derek." I crossed my arms over my chest and his eyes widened.

"No, Kalleah. Stop playing." He pleaded and more tears spilled from my eyes.

"I'm pregnant with your baby. Why would I joke about this? You wanted this baby, Derek. I did this for you and Kian." I broke down, so many memories flooded through my mind.

"I'm sorry, Kalleah. I'm so sorry." He apologized with a heavy sigh.

"You left me, Derek. After everything we've been through. You broke my heart. And you expect me to just welcome you back with open arms?" I asked him. "Why'd you even leave anyway, huh? You still have yet to answer that." I growled, anger taking over as more tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Promise you won't get angrier."

"What could you possibly say to me that'll make me any angrier than I already am?"

"I left because I cheated on you." He said and I swear I felt my heart stop. I gasped, my heart breaking into a million pieces.

"You did what?" I whimpered.

"I'm sorry, Kalleah. But that's not even the worst part." He said and I looked up at him.

"What could possibly be worse than the fact that the man I love cheated on me? Huh?" I questioned and pushed him.

"I— uh—. I got her pregnant." He said again. My breath got caught in my throat. I slapped the shit out of him, making his head jerk to the side. He held his cheek and looked at me with a surprised and pained look on his face.

"You asshole. You FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" I screamed and cried. He tried to calm me down, but I pushed him against the wall. I know I looked like a crazy bitch right now, but I didn't give a flying fuck. I was so hurt and devastated. "After everything! All the love I gave you. All the support and time I gave you. You were my everything, Derek! I thought you were the one. I thought that you were my soulmate, Derek. I loved you. What the hell did I do to deserve this shit?!"

"Kalleah, I know I fucked up. So badly. And I regret it so much, baby. I never wanted to hurt you. Ever. I love you, Kalleah. You know that."

"Do you really think I still love you? Honestly Derek?"

"Kalleah, don't be like that."

"You don't deserve my love because all you did was take advantage of it." I said and sighed. "Just go, Derek. I don't wanna see you." I said.

"Don't do this, Kalleah. What about our baby?" He questioned.

"We can sort that out when the time comes, but as of right now, I want you to get the hell out of my face." I said and he stepped closer to me. "Derek, whatever you're thinking right now, you better stop." I said, backing up a little.

"Well, if you know what I'm thinking, that must mean you want this, too." He said with a slight smirk.

"Derek, I'm warning you. You better stop. Just go." I said and tried to push him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest, kissing my lips. All the alarms were going off in my mind telling me to push him away, punch him, or do something. But I kissed him back. And I enjoyed it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I felt him wrap his arms tighter around me.

"Let's go inside." Derek mumbled into my lips. I grabbed my key from my purse and opened my apartment. We made our way inside and as soon as he closed the door, he claimed my lips again.

I moaned as he grabbed for my neck, squeezing a little. He licked my lips with his tongue and I opened my mouth, which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue in.

"Derek..." I moaned again, tugging at his shirt. I have no idea what I was thinking, but all I know is that I wanted him. So bad.

Derek pulled his shirt over his head in a single motion, revealing his toned and chiseled six pack. I bit my lip, running my fingers up and down his body. He did the same to my top, my boobs spilling out in front of him. He smirked, kissing each of them, making me sigh in pleasure.

"I want you inside me, Derek." I gasped breathlessly as his mouth worked skillfully on my chest. He kissed back up to my lips and wrapped his hands around my thighs. I jumped and he caught me, guiding us into my bedroom and placing me on my bed.

I felt him pull my sweatpants off of me and heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans.

Before I knew it, I felt him push into me, making me arch my back in surprise because of how big he was.

"Oh fuck." I grunted, gripping onto both of Derek's wrists as he began to thrust slowly. "Oh my god, Derek." I threw my head back. He threw his hips into my body with enough force to make me go insane. I was out of breath instantly and forgot about everything. And I mean everything. I couldn't even think straight because it felt so good. "Oh Derek, oh yes. Fuck." I whimpered. I felt him kissing up and down my lips, to my neck, to my chest, and back up.

"You missed me, didn't you, baby girl?" He asked me.

"Just fuck me, Derek." I sighed, making him smirk a little before letting out a small grunt. He grabbed me by the waist and gave me what I wanted.