Chapter 59

The next day...

Kalleah's POV

I woke up early today

I woke up early today. It was almost 7 in the morning. I had already brushed my teeth, taken a shower, and gotten dressed. Now I'm doing my hair and makeup.

I heard Derek groan and turn in the bed. I looked over at him to see he had fallen right back asleep. I can't believe he can sleep so peacefully knowing what he did to me.

I rolled my eyes and put on some lipgloss before getting up and leaving the room. I closed the door quietly so that I didn't wake Derek up.

I made my way towards the kitchen to see the fridge open. It closed and I saw the girl from last night.

"Hey girl." I greeted her. She turned to me with a smile.

"Hey, good morning." She greeted back. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name. I'm Amanda."

"Nice to meet you, Amanda. I'm Kalleah." I said and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you, too." She said. I noticed that she was wearing one of Sammy's shirts, making me smirk.

"Did you have fun last night?" I questioned and her cheeks turned red.

"I did. I wanna thank you for... you know. I hope we weren't too loud." She looked embarrassed.

"Oh no, you were loud." I said and her eyes widened.

"But relax. It's no problem, girl. Sammy clearly knows how to please a woman." I said and she looked confused.

"Wait, have you guys—?"

"Oh no, no, no. We're just friends. I promise." I shook my head and she sighed in relief. "Where are you from?" I asked her.

"Vegas. But I move between there and here." She answered and I nodded. "Oh by the way, congratulations." She said, gesturing to my stomach, making me smile.

"Oh, thank you."

"Is it a boy or girl?" She asked.

"A girl." I answered.

"She's gonna be so cute, I'm telling you." She said.

"Thank you so much." I thanked her again.

"Mornin' beautiful ladies." I heard Sammy behind me and he kissed my head.

"Morning bestie." I smiled.

"What are you two up to?" He asked.

"We-we're juss talking..." Amanda answered nervously.

"Why are you so nervous? Relax girl." I told her and she giggled a little.

"She's not nervous, K. She's still recovering from last night." He said, making her gasp and my eyes widen.

"Shut up, Sammy. You're disgusting."

"I wasn't disgusting when you said you'd fuck me." He said and I scoffed.

"Don't you dare use my words against me." I glared at him. "But I meant it." I mumbled and Amanda gave me a look. "But I won't, I promise. He's all yours." I told her and she smiled.

"I know. I was messing with you." She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I really hope you're not the female version of Sammy because dealing with him is enough."

"I guess you'll have to wait and find out." She smirked and Sammy laughed.

"I like her. Thanks Kalleah." He nudged me and walked toward the fridge, getting something to eat. I rolled my eyes.

"Morning guys." I heard Derek greet behind me. I felt him kiss my cheek. "Morning baby." He said.

"Morning." I greeted with a fake smile. I didn't need anyone else to know I was mad at Derek so I just played along.

"Amanda, this is my boyfriend, Derek. Derek, this is Amanda." I introduced them to each other.

"Hey." She smiled, but Derek ignored her. He doesn't have to be fucking rude.

"Be nice." I muttered and elbowed him in the stomach, making him groan a little.

"Sorry, hey. It's nice to meet you." He told Amanda and she nodded.

"How come I didn't hear y'all fucking each other's brains out last night like you normally would?" Sammy questioned with a bowl of cereal in his hand. I was speechless. I wasn't expecting him to ask that.

"We did it in the car." Derek answered immediately, making Sammy nod.

"Oh ok, good for y'all. You know Kalleah's gotta get as much exercise as possible." He said, then started laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." I shoved him, making him laugh even harder. Amanda and Derek laughed, too. I rolled my eyes and walked away from them and went to the balcony and sat at the table.

I heard the door open. I knew it was Derek so I didn't even need to turn around. I felt him wrap his arms around me, but I pushed him away and stood up to face him.

"What the hell? What's wrong with you, Kalleah? I thought—." I cut him off.

"No. Don't think I've forgiven you, Derek. I'm still fucking mad at you. We're gonna pretend like everything's fine in front of the others, but when we're alone, don't even look at me." I growled at him and he looked hurt. Tears stung my eyes and I struggled not to cry.

"C'mon, Kalleah. I apologized so many times. What more do you want me to do? If you weren't gonna forgive me, why didn't you just break up with me?" He questioned and that's when the tears fell and I broke down into sobs.

"Because I love you, Derek!" I screamed and he just looked at me. "And it hurts my heart that you'd do something like that to me!" I cried and the sliding door opened again, making me wipe my tears immediately.

"Are you guys ok? What the hell is going on?" Sammy questioned and Amanda was right beside him. Nate and Zion were also here and they all came out to the balcony to see what was going on.

"Nothing." I answered and Derek shook his head.

"Are you sure? We could hear you screaming from inside." Amanda questioned.

"It's not nothing, Kalleah. The way you're feeling right now does not mean nothing. I fucked up and you have every reason to hate me, and I'll do anything so that you'd forgive me." Derek explained and I looked away from him.

"Wait, so what happened?" Zion questioned.

"I—."

"Derek, don't. Just drop it." I cut him off. He shook his head.

"I can't do that, Kalleah. I don't want it to seem like I don't care about how this makes you feel because I do care. They deserve to know." He said.

"I said no!!" I screamed, shocking everyone, especially him. I bumped his shoulder, walking away from everyone. I grabbed my phone and keys off the table before opening the front door and walking out.