Chapter 18

"Kalleah, there's something I wanna tell you." I said and she looked up at me, wiping her tears.

"What is it?" She asked me. I brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, holding her cheek and caressing it.

"I—."

"Derek!" I heard Andy's voice groan from her room. I sighed and Kalleah pulled away from me, making me frown. I swear Andy has the worst timing.

"It's ok, you can tell me whatever it is later." Kalleah gave me a small smile, then walked away from me, making me sigh.

About four months later...

Kalleah's POV

"Oh Derek. I want you inside of me." I moaned breathlessly as Derek kissed all over my body. Every inch of my body tingled as his lips left a wet trail along my skin.

"Damn, Kalleah. You're so gorgeous." He said, making me giggle. "You want it that bad, huh baby?" He chuckled, kissing on my neck.

"Yes, please. I want you so bad." I sighed breathlessly, wrapping my arms tighter around his body, wanting to feel him close.

"Then beg baby. Beg for me to make you feel so good. Beg for me to make you scream and shake while I'm fucking you senseless." He whispered into my ear, nipping at it.

"Oh Derek, please, please. I want you so much. Make me yours. I'm yours, I'm all yours." I sighed and he looked down at me, smirking.

I sat up quickly, my body feeling so hot and my bed being wet. I was sweating like crazy. Oh my god. Another sex dream of Derek. When will it stop?

I can't be thinking about him like this. We're friends. He's dating my best friend. Plus, I don't even think he likes me like that. He just sees me as a friend, that's it.

I've been sex deprived for so long. I just need to experience that feeling again. Being so close and intimate with someone. I want that person to be Derek, but he's obviously taken.

I'm crushing on and falling for this man so hard. I've caught feelings for him. And I can't seem to stop myself.

Everything about him is perfect. His body, his personality, his everything. He's so sweet and caring towards me. He listens to my problems and tries to help me solve them to the best of his ability.

I've tried to just let go of these feelings. I've tried to forget about him, but it's impossible. He's done so much for me and is a huge part of my life. I can't imagine living without him. Too bad I can't have him.

Andy doesn't deserve him. She doesn't seem to care about him anymore while Derek tries so hard to give her his attention and affection. She's always working, which I'm starting to believe isn't true.