Chapter 30

"You deserve it, baby. And so much more." I said and meant it. She deserves everything in this world.

"Thank you, Derek." She said and kissed me again. I kissed her back, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist. It didn't take long for us to get to my bedroom and get rid of our clothes and get into my bed.

6 months later...

Kalleah's POV

Derek is such an amazing guy

Derek is such an amazing guy. We've been together for a while now and it's been the best time of my life. He treats me like a queen all the time, no matter where we are, no matter how angry he is sometimes.

He's always taking me places and buying me gifts. I'm in love with this boy, honestly. I love him. Have I said it yet? Of course not. I don't know if he feels that way yet so I'm gonna wait for him to say it first.

I don't know, there's just something about him. I don't know what he did, but he put me under a spell. This relationship feels like such a dream that I'm afraid if I wake up, it'll all disappear.

He completes me in every way. I don't think that there's any other guy in this world for me. I'm glad that I'm his girlfriend and I hope one day, we can be more than what we are right now.

"Babe, are you ready? They're waiting for us." Derek opened the door to our room.

Right now, we were in Ibiza, Spain. We had arrived here a few nights ago. Ibiza was such a beautiful place. I thought the pictures were amazing, but the actual thing is surreal.

Me and Derek shared a room in one of the most expensive beach houses, scratch that, mansions in Ibiza. This mansion was huge. This guy must be super rich. He even has a bunch of servants, maids, and butlers. I wonder where he gets his money from.

Anyway, Stephen and Delilah had gotten engaged last month and Stephen paid for all our plane tickets to come to their engagement party and wedding. I'm so happy for Delilah because she finally found love again.

I've haven't met Stephen yet because every time I'd come over to their house, he wouldn't be there. Derek still isn't too fond of him, but can still tolerate him.

"Just hold on, babe. I'm doing my makeup." I said, grabbing my makeup bag and going into the bathroom. "Are Sammy and Nate coming, too?" I asked.

"Not yet. They won't be here for another 3 days. They're gonna bring Stassie and Ana, too." He said and I smiled.

Stassie and Ana are Sam's and Nate's girlfriends and they're such great girls. We met about a few months ago at one of Sam's bomb ass parties and we became instant friends.

I felt Derek wrap his arms around me from behind, kissing on my shoulder and trailing up to my neck.

"C'mon baby girl. You don't need any makeup. You're already stunning without it." He said and I giggled, rolling my eyes.