Chapter 21

"Derek..." She whispered.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Kiss me." She demanded and I did. She kissed me back instantly, our lips moving in sync. Kalleah wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer to me.

We started to make out and I placed my hands on her ass, squeezing it. Then I smacked it, making her gasp. I lifted her by her thighs and put her on the kitchen island.

"Oh god." She looked surprised and I smirked, pulling out a condom from my pocket.

Kalleah's POV

"So you were planning on having sex with me, weren't you?" I scoffed and he smirked

"And you weren't?" He raised an eyebrow and I felt my cheeks get warm. Touché.

"You're so annoying." I rolled my eyes. He walked toward me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed all around my neck and I sighed.

I felt him push my panties to the side and stick his fingers inside of me, making me arch my back a little and he chuckled.

He took my right leg and put it on his shoulder and pushed my left leg further back so that my legs were spread wider. He pumped his finger in and out of me and I moaned and Derek bit his lip, looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't help, but stare back.

We held each other's gazes for a while. I couldn't look away, even if I wanted to. His eyes were so captivating, mesmerizing. Whatever you wanna call it. My breathing became heavier as he went faster.

"Oh fuck." I whined, breaking our eye contact and throwing my head back. His other hand held my waist and he pushed me back and forth against his fingers. "Oh god, Derek." I shut my eyes, moaning so loud. I bucked my hips against his fingers.

"Fuck, Kalleah. You're so fucking sexy." He groaned and put our lips together. My chest heaved up and down as I moaned again. I felt myself tighten around his fingers. I started to rub myself so that I can reach my high faster.

"I'm coming, Derek." I moaned and before I knew it, I came so hard, I squirted. "Oooh fuck." It got all over Derek's chest, his face, the counter under me, and the floor.

"Well goddamn, Kalleah." Derek's eyes widened as I flopped down onto the counter. "Damn girl." He laughed and my cheeks flushed red.

He licked his fingers clean before pulling his pants down, making my eyes widen. He was huge. He gave me a pearly white smile before tearing open the condom he had.

"How strong is your pull out game?" I asked him and he smirked.

"I would say pretty strong. Andy isn't pregnant, is she?" He asked.

"Ok, then toss that." I said and he looked confused.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yea." I nodded. I really hope he was telling the truth.