Chapter 8

"So far, it seems to be going pretty good." Sam said, watching, too. Before we knew it, they were making out.

"Welp, I guess they're good now." Nate said and he and Sam laughed. I sighed and looked away from them.

A few hours later...

Kalleah's POV

"Oh fuck me Derek!!" I heard Andy scream again

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." Sam groaned.

"Yo, keep it the fuck down!!!" Nate shouted, putting his face in his hands.

"Hey, let them enjoy themselves, ok? They haven't had sex in 3 weeks." I said and they both looked at me.

"How the hell do you know that?" They both asked me at the same time.

"Andy told me, relax." I said.
———

"You got anything to drink?" Nate asked me after a while. We were watching some movies and eating Chinese takeout in the living room.

"Yea, you guys want vodka?" I asked them.

"Yes please. Bring some sprite too." Nate nodded.

"K, I'll be back." I said and got up, going to the kitchen. I walked in and opened the fridge to get the sprite.

"Yo!" I heard someone shout from right behind me, making me scream in fright. Derek started laughing and I glared at him. And he was shirtless, as usual.

I've just grown to be comfortable with it because he obviously doesn't like wearing shirts and enjoys teasing me with his gorgeous body.

Uggh, I'm supposed to be mad at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, dumbass? Don't do that shit!" I pushed him. I don't know why he's playing around with me if he knows I'm still mad at him.

"Hey, relax. What's your problem?" He asked me.

"Well, you were being rude to me earlier so I'm still mad at you." I told him.

"Oh right. I'm sorry." He apologized, but it didn't sound like he meant it.

"Mmhm, sure." I rolled my eyes and closed the fridge, putting the sprite on the counter.

"I'm serious, Kalleah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude to you. I was frustrated and I took it out on you. Please forgive me, best friend." He pouted and I rolled my eyes. Ugggh, I hate him.

"Hey, I thought I was your best friend!" Sammy shouted, causing me to laugh.

"Shut the fuck up, Sam!" Nate and Derek shouted at him, making him fake cry.

"Anywaaaay." I said and turned to Derek so that he could continue with his apology.

"What? I'm done." He said and I scoffed. "Was my apology not sincere enough for you?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes again.