Chapter 31

Derek removed his lips from mine, sucking on every part of my neck, making sure I had hickeys and bite marks on my body. I felt him take the strap of my dress and pull it down, kissing on my shoulder.

"Derek are you sure about this? What if someone sees us?" I questioned as he managed to pull the other strap down, too.

"Let them see us." He growled lowly kissing my chest. I closed my eyes, throwing my head back and moaning softly. He buried his face in my neck, kissing and sucking all over. I held his head, against my body.

"Oh shit, sorry!" I heard a man yelp, making me scream and hide behind Derek. I felt my cheeks heat up as Stephen just stared at us in disbelief. "I'm sorry, kids. I didn't think anyone would be here." Stephen apologized.

"It's fine, man. Uh, good night." Derek said, grabbing me before walking away quickly.

"Sorry." I managed to squeak out before we went upstairs.

WARNING!!!
This chapter contains a scene of rape. It may be a sensitive topic for some of you. If you think you'll be uncomfortable with that stuff, skip this chapter.

The next day...

Kalleah's POV

I woke up, feeling that the bed was empty

I woke up, feeling that the bed was empty. I opened my eyes to see that my boyfriend wasn't in the bed with me anymore. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time.

It was only about 6:00 in the morning. Where could Derek have gone? I shrugged off the thought, getting up, and making my way to the bathroom.
———

I slipped into a bikini because I felt like going for a swim.

No one was awake so I'll have the pool to myself. I grabbed a towel, then made my way downstairs to the back and opened it quietly, so I didn't wake anyone up.