Chapter 62

About a week later...

Derek's POV

It's been almost 2 weeks since Kalleah found out I slept with Andy

It's been almost 2 weeks since Kalleah found out I slept with Andy. And she still won't fucking talk to me. I don't blame her at all, but it's driving me fucking crazy.

I know I said I'd give her time, but damn. It feels like forever. I deserve it though because I know I really hurt her. I've never seen her so upset in my life, and I hate that I'm the reason.

"Derek!" I heard Kalleah call me. I jumped up from the couch immediately and ran over to our room, where she was. She was lying on the bed on her phone.

"Yea, babe?" I answered. She looked up then turned her phone off and put it on the night stand.

"Get in the bed." She told me, biting her lip and looking me up and down.

I did not hesitate in closing and locking the door. After I did so, I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground. I crawled onto the bed and kissed her immediately, but she pulled away.

"What are you doing? I want you to fuck me, not kiss me." She caught an attitude and that turned me off. Usually, I wouldn't care because when she does it any other time, she's teasing me.

Right now, I know she's still mad at me and just because I have sex with her, doesn't mean she'll forgive me and start talking to me again.

"I can't." I shook my head.

"What do you mean you can't? So you don't wanna have sex with me?" She scoffed.

"I do, Kalleah. I really do, but you're still pissed off at me. It just doesn't feel right." I shook my head and her frown softened.

"I'm sorry for giving you a hard time." She apologized out of nowhere, confusing me.

"Wait, what? Why are you apologizing? I'm the one that fucked up." I told her.

"It's just—. I shouldn't have been so hard on you." She said and I shook my head.

"No, baby. I should've told you from the start about everything that happened. You had every right to be upset with me. I just want you to know that I regret every second of it." I explained and she just sat there in silence. "Kalleah, please say something." I pleaded after a few moments of silence.

"I love you, Derek." She said and that made me happy. She hasn't said that to me in a few days.

"I missed hearing you say that to me, baby. I love you, too." I couldn't contain my smile. "I'm so sorry for what I did, baby." I apologized again.

"I know. I forgive you." She said. "Com'ere." She told me and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me. I kissed her back, pulling her closer to me.

"I've missed your lips so fucking much." I whispered, kissing her again. I pushed her down on the bed, and Kalleah pulled me closer to her, deepening the kiss.

I caressed her hips and her thighs, but before we could get any further, there was loud knocking on the door.

I sighed and got off of her, going to open it, seeing all the guys and they just came in like nothing was happening before then.

"Really guys?" I groaned.

"Yea, really. I'm tired of seeing you guys so mad at each other!" Sammy yelled, pissed off, surprising me. I looked over at Kalleah and she looked shocked, too.

"We—."

"Shut the fuck up, D. This is your fucking fault anyways. All of this is because you can't keep your dick in your pants." Nate cut me off and I closed my mouth.

"You guys need to get over yourselves. What's done is done. You need to let that shit go. Are you really gonna let Andy be the reason why y'all break up?" Zion explained, looking between the both of us.

"But—."

"Kalleah, don't. We get that you're angry with Derek, you have every right to be, but you already forgave him for cheating. With Andy? Yea, I know, that's fucking low, but you know he'd never intentionally hurt you." Sammy told her and she looked pissed.

"We were literally just about to have sex! And you interrupted us!!" Kalleah screamed at them, making their eyes widen. "We're fine! We literally just apologized to each other! Now go before I kick all of your asses!" She threatened and they left without another word.

I closed and locked the door, getting back into the bed with Kalleah.

"Now where were we?" I questioned with a smirk and she kissed me.
————

"Can I ask you something, Kalleah?" I questioned as we were cuddled up in the bed.

"Ask me what?" She asked, lifting her head up and resting her chin on my chest so that she was looking me in the eyes.

"What were you doing with Trevor the other day?" I asked her. When I saw them together, she was all smiley and it made me jealous.

"I promise we were just talking. He's changed for the better. He has a new girlfriend and everything and she's so beautiful." She explained happily, and I couldn't even be mad. I love how she always sees the good in people, even when they do her wrong. "And he also said how lucky you were to have me as your girlfriend." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Damn right. I feel like the luckiest man alive." I told her and she kissed me.

"As you should." She teased and I kissed her this time. "You will never find someone else like me." She told me and I couldn't agree more.

"I'm gonna marry you one day, Kalleah. I hope you know that. You're stuck with me." I told her, making her smile.

"Kalleah Luh..." She said, thinking for a moment. "It sounds perfect." She said.

"It does." I nodded.

"Mrs. Luh... I'll never get tired of saying that. It juss sounds so right." I said, taking her left hand and lacing her fingers with mine. I rose our hands to my lips and kissed her hand, making her bite her lip.

She let go of my hand and kissed me. I kissed her back, slowly getting on top of her.