Chapter 60

Kalleah's POV

My phone rang for the 12th time in a span of ten minutes

My phone rang for the 12th time in a span of ten minutes. I looked at it to see it was Zion. I declined the call. I really didn't wanna talk to anyone right now.

I walked into the nearby cafe and chose a booth to sit in.

"Kalleah?" Uggh. I quickly wiped my tears, then looked up to see Trevor and sighed.

"What do you want?" I questioned with a sigh.

"Well, we haven't seen each other in a while."

"And it should stay that way. I want nothing to do with you." I told him.

"I promise I'm not here to cause problems. I've moved on." He said.

"Whatever."

"Do you mind if I sit?" He questioned.

"Yes, I do mind. I want you to leave me alone, please." I told him and he sighed, sitting down.

"Trevor—."

"Relax. I juss wanna talk. I promise I won't do anything." He said and I just looked at him. "That guy's really lucky you know, whoever he is. He has such an amazing girl that he can call his." He told me and that honestly made me smile. I was not expecting that from him at all. Maybe he has changed.

"Thank you. That means a lot to me." I told him, making him smile.

"Yea?"

"Yea." I nodded.

"And congrats on the baby." He said and I looked down at my stomach.

"Thank you." I smiled. "It's a girl by the way." I told him.

"She's gonna be real beautiful, just like her mama." He said and I felt my cheeks get warm. We both sighed.

"What happened to us, Trevor? We were so happy together. What changed?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I did, Kalleah. I changed. Everything that led us to break up was my fault. Andy was a careless mistake. I was too blind to see that everything I needed was right in front of me." He said and that warmed my heart.

"Listen, even though we went through a lot of shit, I enjoyed the good times." I said.

"Me too." He said.

"Hey babe." I looked up to see a girl rest her hand on Trevor's shoulder. Wow. He really did move on. And she's really beautiful.