Chapter 13

"I guess, but being drunk is fun." Adam said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm good. I don't wanna get drunk tonight." I refused.

"Oh c'mon. Lemme at least get you something stronger so it'd be easier for me to get you to dance with me." He pleaded.

"I would've danced with you if you had just asked." I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, you need to get in the mood." He said, smirking.

About 2 hours later...

Derek's POV

I watched Kalleah and Adam as they danced together

I watched Kalleah and Adam as they danced together. She was really drunk right now and I wanted to get her away from Adam, but it would look really bad.

Everyone at this party knows that me and Andy are dating and it would make it look like that I'm cheating on her or something and I didn't want that.

Adam is a player and Kalleah doesn't realize it. I told her to be careful with him, but she ignored me just because she was upset with me. She's making herself too comfortable with him and I know it isn't gonna end well.

"Babe, I'm soooo bored. Let's go dance with Kalleah and Adam." Andy slurred, approaching me and sitting on my lap, kissing on my neck.

"I don't feel like it. Why don't you go dance with them? Keep an eye on Kalleah for me." I told her.

"Oh come ooooon, please? I want you to come." She whined.

"Later, ok?" I gave in.

"Ok, boo." She giggled and got off of me, stumbling towards them. I swear, Andy becomes ten times dumber when she's drunk. Like, I could tell her that 2+2 is 6 and she'll believe me.

Kalleah and Andy started dancing together, Andy grinding on Kalleah and Kalleah grinding on Adam.

I got up to go get a beer. I entered the kitchen and dug into the cooler and pulled out a Corona. I opened it and took a swig. I was pissed. Why the fuck is Kalleah making it so difficult to be mad at her?

"Sup, Derek?" I heard a familiar voice behind me a few moments later. I turned around to see that dumbass, Adam.

"Adam." I greeted him with a nod and dapped him up. Did I mention that I fucking hate his fucking guts? And he knows it too, but I'm just tryna keep my cool right now. I'm not in the mood to start problems.

"You know Kalleah, right?" He asked me.

"Yea. She's my girl's best friend." I told him. "Oh, Andy's your girl now?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Oh shit. Good for you, man." He said and I just looked at him. "Anyway, Kalleah's fine as hell, right?" He asked me and I stayed silent again. "Oh right, sorry. You got a girl already." He mocked me, making me roll my eyes. "She got a man?" He asked me. This dumbass is really getting on my nerves right now.