Chapter 54

A few weeks later...

Kalleah's POV

I sat up immediately, feeling sick

I sat up immediately, feeling sick. I tried to get up, but I couldn't move. I noticed arms were tightly wrapped around my stomach, which made me feel worse.

"Derek." I called him, trying to pry him off me. He didn't move. "Derek." I whined, hitting his arm.

"Oww, Kalleah, relax. What is it?" He groaned.

"Derek, I'm gonna be sick." I moaned and he let go of me, but it was already too late. I leaned over the side of the bed, vomiting.

"god Kalleah, what the hell?!" Derek shrieked, pulling my hair back immediately and rubbing my back. I sighed, wiping my mouth a little. "You ok?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, Derek. I didn't mean for you to see that." I apologized, sitting up.

"Kalleah, don't apologize. It's not your fault. You go and freshen up, I'll clean this, ok?"

"Wait, no, I'll—."

"No baby, it's fine." He stopped me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, go." He nodded and I smiled, going to the bathroom.
————

My tears mixed with the water from the shower head. I feel so sick. I know it's just morning sickness, but it's so bad. I hate it so much.

I heard the bathroom door open as I continued my shower.

"Kalleah." Derek called.

"Yea?"

"How you feelin?" He asked.

"I feel like shit." I answered.

"Come out the shower. I'll make a bath for you." He told me.

"No, I want you to come shower with me." I pouted and he smiled.

"Ok." He agreed and pulled his clothes off, opening the shower door and stepping inside with me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him, lying my head on his chest.

He held me in his arms and we just stood there as the water from the shower head ran. I felt Derek kiss my head.

"I promise all of this is gonna be worth it. We're gonna have a beautiful baby girl, ok? And we're gonna be the best parents she'll ever have." He told me and that made me smile.

"I'm in a better mood now, but my body still feels like shit." I told him, making him laugh.

"I'll make you a nice hot breakfast, maybe that'll help." He said and I nodded. "What do you want me to make you?" He asked.

"I want waffles." I said.

"Waffles? That's it."

"And yogurt, and tea." I said.

"Ok." He said.

"Did you clean up my vomit?" I asked him.

"I did."

"Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me, Kalleah. I'm your boyfriend. I'll do anything I need to do for you because I love you. And I put that baby inside you." He said and I nodded.

"I love you, too." I said and lifted my head, puckering my lips. He planted a soft kiss on my lips, making me giggle.

"god, you're so cute." He said and kissed me again. He grabbed my by the thighs and I jumped, squealing when he caught. Let's just say that showering wasn't the only thing we did.
———————

"Here, baby." Derek set a plate in front of me.

"Yay, thank you." I smiled and Derek handed me the fork.

"What kinda tea do you want?" He asked me.

"Can you actually make me hot chocolate?"

"Ok, no problem." He nodded.

"Hey, do you want—?" Derek was about to ask me, but was cut off by knocking on my front door. "I'll get it." He said and got up and went towards the door.

"Hey D." I heard Nate greet, making my eyes widen.

"What's up?" I heard Sammy greet, too, making me gasp in excitement.

"Oh my god." I squealed and practically jumped out of my chair and ran towards the door. I jumped into Sammy's arms and he caught me, spinning me around. I did the same to Nate and I felt him kiss my head.

"I missed you guys." I mumbled into Nate's chest.

"Hey Kalleah." They both greeted.

"Derek, make more waffles." I told him and he nodded.

"Yay waffles!!" Sammy squealed excitedly.
———

"Sooo, how was the tour?" I questioned. Sammy, Nate, Derek, and I sat at the table on the balcony, eating our waffles. 

"It was crazy. There were so many hot girls. It was hard to choose which one I wanted for the night." Nate said.

"Very beautiful girls. You should've been there, Derek." Sammy agreed.

"Yea, no. Kalleah's more than enough for me." Derek shook his head and both of their eyes widened.

"Wait? Y'all are back together? Since when?" Nate questioned.

"And you didn't think to tell us?" Sammy added.

"Surprise shawtyyyyy!" Derek and I yelled, then started laughing.

"You guys aren't funny." Nate frowned.

"Why didn't you tell me, besties? How did that even happen?" Sammy questioned.

"I called him, actually." I said and both Sammy and Nate gave me a look.

"What? You called him?" Nate questioned.

"Yup. She was basically telling me how much she missed me and that she loved me and that I was—."

"Shut up, Derek, god!!" I hit him, making him laugh. "You're making me sound desperate." I pouted.

"I didn't mean to, baby, I'm sorry." He apologized, then kissed me.

"Awwwww." Sammy gushed.

"I'll forgive you if you make me more waffles." I said.

"But you had like five." Derek protested.

"Are you questioning me?" I sassed.

"I'll go make more." He sighed and got up, leaving, making Nate and Sammy laugh.