"I'm With The Man"

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Guns, Murder, Blood, Lockdown, Pecks, Angry Feelings, Hate, Love, maybe Oogie-Trigger,

Backstory: Modern Mafia AU, no bending. Idk, these are just fun to make. So, Aang works in a gang with the basic boys: Sokka, Zuko, Haru, Tao, Jet (nice), etc. One day, Katara's at college, and she thinks he's come to pick her up, but someone else does~ with his gun in his pocket. A lockdown happens, but Katara spots his car in the parking lot. But what happens when she realizes it wasn't him in his car?

3RD PERSON:

"Boss? Are you going to pick her up or should I?"

Aang rolled his eyes and sighed. "I would, but I have a lot of work to do. Do you mind picking her up today?" Zuko smiled and shook his head at the paperwork under him, looking up at Sokka in front of him.

"Not at all, boss. She's my sister, after all." Aang smiled and lit a cigarette, placing it between his lips for a minute before blowing out smoke. "Thank you, Sokka. And no need to call me boss. We're far beyond that point. I mean, you've beaten me up before."

Sokka rolled his eyes and grabbed his jacket, threading his arms through it. "You fucked my sister; I had the right. I'm taking your car, by the way." Aang smirked and shook his head as he pressed a pen to the paper. Suddenly, his radio turned on.

"Boss, there's a high DD at Ba Sing Se University. Hurry." Aang widened his eyes, looking up to see Sokka flashing out the door, bolting right behind him. "Zuko, come on. Grab Jet, too, we'll need it." The man called the younger as he followed Aang out the door, his gun in his pocket.

🤍

"Ok, everyone in here is supposed to be working, I don't know why we're talking. You have 4 minutes until your essays have to be turned in," the teacher proclaimed, calling everyone out. Everyone groaned and turned back to their computers.

"Mr. Cyrus?" Suki asked, raising her hand. The teacher sighed and nodded. "Yes, Ms. Skyla? Is there something important?" She nodded, "Yeah, can I go to the bathroom?" He raised his eyebrow. "No, you have an essay to turn in in 4 minutes. Get to work, you can hold it." Katara bit down on her bottom lip, knowing Suki was about to go off.

"Excuse me? You are not a woman, you can not tell me what I can and can't do. I have to go to the bathroom, and if I don't, you better get ready to clean up a whole hell hole of blood off this chair." Katara smirked, Toph laughing in the background.

"Yes, you pop off, sis!" Azula shouted, causing her girlfriend to laugh next to her. "Suki, that is very- did she just leave the room unannounced?" Mr. Cyrus asked, watching her strut out of the room. Katara started laughing as she nodded. "Yeah, I think she did." Toph started holding in her laughs before she started wheezing everywhere.

"Toph, get to work," the teacher snapped, his hand pointing at her computer. "Dude, I'm fucking blind. How the fuck do you expect me to type a fucking essay?" The teacher widened his eyes. "Uh, you can feel where the keys are. So get to-"

"Attention, teachers and students. There's a bug in the cellar. I repeat, there's a bug in the cellar." Everyone widened their eyes and pushed in their chairs, running to the closet to quickly hide. Everyone but Katara, that is.

She smiled and looked out the window, spotting her boyfriend's car. "Katara! Get over here!" her friend Nala screamed, her eyes filled with worry. Katara shook her head and sat down in her chair, patiently waiting to be picked up.

"You're gonna get shot!" She rolled her eyes and continued to type on her laptop; then she heard footsteps. They weren't Aang's. Or anyone she knew's. Suki's in the hallway.