Tears

Contains
tears | crying | comfort | cuddles | 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲

AANG'S POV:

I was bored. Yes, at 2:00 am it is possible for me to be bored. I know I seem like someone with a normal sleep schedule but I have no sleep schedule at all, I just go with my flow.

So I decided to go to Katara's. Before I do that I need to grab a box of chocolates from the cupboard downstairs for her. I know she's not feeling well. You know what, fuck her boyfriend- I'll bring her one of my hoodies. We can cuddle and watch a movie. It's Christmas break, we don't have anywhere to be tomorrow.

As I was sneaking down the stairs I heard a creak behind me. I turned around and saw Liang, my older sister, behind me with the biggest smirk on her face. "Going to see your girlfriend in the middle of the night again?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "She has a boyfriend. I'm just going to bring her chocolates." Liang smirked and shook her head.

"I washed the blue hoodie she loves so much. Spray some of your cologne and shampoo or some shit on it and let her wear it." I grinned and ran over to hug her. "Thank you! But please don't tell anyone." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I was on my way to see Luena."

I giggled as I ran upstairs to my room, the box of chocolates in my hand.

❅❆︎❅❆︎❅❆︎❅❆︎❅❆︎❅❆︎❅

"Katara?" I opened her window and slowly crept in. I placed the chocolates and the hoodie on the side table next to her bed and placed my hand on her shoulder. There's literally 0 chance she's actually asleep right now.

I heard a small sniffle and my heart was suddenly shattered. Katara was crying. Oh my God. Shit- Uh- hugs. Hug her.

I pressed my hand to her cheek and wipes her tears. "Hey, hey, don't cry. No one deserves your tears." She sniffles and looked up at me. I could tell she was about to scream, so I covered her mouth with my hand.

I quickly moved over and picked her up out of the bed, placing her on her swinging chair that's hanging from the ceiling. It's pretty big so we could both fit on it comfortably, and the TV in her room was right in front of it so we could watch a movie usually.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped away the tears there, my heart shattering. Whoever hurt her is dead. "What happened, penguin?" She shook her head and opened her eyes up at me. "Z-Zuko," she choked out. Her voice was hoarse and cracked. This fucker.

I clenched my jaw and looked down at her. "What did he do, Katara?" She gulped and sniffed, blinking at me. "H-h-he hurt me." My heart raced and my grip on her waist tightened, bringing her closer to me. "I need explanation so I don't kill him for no reason, princess." Katara bit her lip and pressed her face to my chest.

𝘁𝘄 • 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲

"He's abusive."

✓︎

My eyes darkened and I picked up her jaw with my forefinger. "Listen to me, princess. I want you to break up with him. Men are idiots sometimes. You are not allowed to cry over a man ever again in your life, ok?" She smiled and stuffed her face into my chest.

"Ok." I picked her chin back up and looked into her eyes. "I want to hear you say it." She looked into my eyes and then all of a sudden, her lips were on mine.

I have loved her since middle school. We're both seniours in college now- ready to start our new lives soon. And I was gonna tell her once we graduated (after Christmas) but I guess this works.

I slowly pulled away. "You have a boyfriend. I can't kiss you until you break up with him." She pouted, looking into my eyes. "Aang. He wouldn't hurt me bad enough to make me cry unless I broke up with him." I let that process for a minute before slowly leaning in and pressing my lips to hers.

After a minute we both broke off and she smiled lightly at me. "Does this mean you like me?" I let out a breathy laugh. "I love you." She smiled and pecked my lips again, leaning her forehead against mine. I smiled as she whispered, "I love you too."

We both smiled and turned to the TV screen. I smiled and put on a movie for us to watch. Man, I really love this girl. 787

✿❁✿❁✿❁✿❁

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 (:

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 ! 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰'𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗼<3

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁<3

(787 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀) 𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘅𝘅 -𝗘𝗺𝗮

(𝗽𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁)

(𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁<3)