I'm Not Pretty

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Self-Hate, Tattoo, Murder Threats (joking), Love, Hate, Anger, Mention of Sex, Mention of Abuse, Oogie-Trigger, Jealousy, etc. 

Backstory: Aang is getting his tattoos redone when he gets a text from his girl best friend. What does it say, and how does he react to it?

AU: Modern, Mafia/Stripper

Theme: Mafia, Gang, Badass, Rebel,

Sound: "I'm Not Pretty" by Jessia- on Youtube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

3RD PERSON:

"Ok, sir, this is going to take 5 hours, and then I'll have the other artist come in and take you to another room so he can do... the areas I can't." Katara clenched her jaw and glared at the woman, and Aang rolled his eyes. "Perfectly fine, ma'am." Katara turned to him and glared at him, her jaw tighter than ever.

He smiled and chuckled at her expression, then sat down and took out his phone. Katara pulled out her own and started spamming him.

Texts:

Katara 💙
asshole
asshole
asshole
asshole
asshole
asshole

Aang 💛
kat- shut up

Katara 💙
😨
ur such an asshole

Aang 💛
katara
pls
ill make it up to you later

Katara 💙
:) yay

Aang 💛
😐 ur lucky ur my princess

End xx

Katara blushed and cuddled up on the couch across from him. He rolled his eyes at her, and she just bit her lip. He glared at her. She smiled and bit it harder. He gave her a harder glare. "Sir, are you ok? I need you to relax your arm." Katara glared at the woman, while Aang just nodded.

"Of course, ma'am. Sorry about that." Katara turned to him and darkened her glare. He chuckled lightly at her expression, and she rolled her eyes, opening her TikTok and scrolling through her feed.

She stopped scrolling when she saw a video, though. She opened her camera and started recording, then she said, "Aang." He turned up at her, not realizing she was filming.

"I wish I was pretty." His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. "You fucking ass." She had to stop herself from laughing. "I'm serious! I'm not pretty." He glared at her. "You fucking bitch. I will fucking murder you." The tattoo artist looked up at him. "Sir, please relax your arm." He relaxed it and made a fist with his other.

"Katara, you know my fucking job. I will fucking murder you." She had to hold in her laughter with a cough. "Aang, I'm serious! I'm not pretty, like- I'm just fun." He clenched his jaw. "Why, because you've got a belly, and you've got a bum?" She nodded and widened her eyes.

"Exactly! And I'm fucking jelly of all the other ones with their itty-bitty-bellies and their rum-bum-bum-bums." He narrowed his eyes down. "Ok, take everything back before I fucking murder you, Katara. You're the most beautiful person on this entire planet." She blushed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm fucking not!" He glared at her. "Take it back, you know what I'll do to you." By now the tattoo artist was confused as ever, and the video was just there, Aang still not noticing. But Katara held up her phone and started laughing her ass off.

"Oh, you bitch! You fucking bitch!" She laughed even more, knowing Aang couldn't move or do anything right now. The tattoo artist smiled and choked out a tiny laugh. "Oh, shut up, Katara. I'll murder you later and you know it."

She smirked. "Murder me in bed?" Aang blushed and glared at her, and the tattoo artist smiled and laughed a little bit. "I like you two." Katara started laughing even more, and Aang was just glaring at her. "I will fucking murder you! Oh, my Spirits, Katara. That wasn't even funny."

She laughed harder. "It was, asshole. It so was. Please, you were so confused and angry!" He glared at her. "I'm gonna murder you, Katara." She pouted. "Don't say that, I don't like it." His face softened and his expression changed. "I'm sorry, princess." She smiled at him a little bit.

"When's your next job?" she asked him, turning off her phone and placing it on her thigh. "I don't know," he rolled his eyes. "Some girl's ex. I don't blame her, he was abusive and shit." She made an icky face and wrinkled her nose. "Same here." 

Aang's eyes darkened yet again. "I think he's my next job after her ex, though. So...." Katara's eyes bolted open in a flash. "Aang, no. We have the court all set up, we just need a good lawyer. Trust me, it'll all be ok." 

He looked into her eyes for a few moments before smiling. "I hate it when you say you're not pretty." She smiled. "I don't. Because I'm not." The tattoo artists laughed again as she made Aang relax his arm. 

"Ugh, I hate you so much." She smiled devilishly. "You love me." He frowned. "I hate you." She rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty." He smiled. "There we go, princess. Was that so hard?" 

»»————- ————-««

Hey luvs! Soooo @Dakarai27ty asked for a mafia AU... and YESS I KNOW THIS DOESN'T RLLY COUNT- but it was already in my drafts. I do have another idea for a mafia AU one, though, so live with this for now and the other one should come out soon! :)

So, how was your day? Did you do everything on my checklist (eat, drink, sleep)? I'm proud of you guys, you all know you're beautiful/handsome the way you are!!

Compliment: Most beautiful leg award goes to.... 

(Some ppl like me are insecure, ok?)

(917 words) Much love xx -Ema