I'm Home (Part 2)

Warning! Contains: kissing, happiness, love, kissing, some intense-ness- it doesn't go far at all though, and couple stuff (:

(I was literally having an anxiety attack like 2 minutes ago- I was throwing up and rolling on the floor in tears because I tripped over air, broke a glass, and got the glass into my hand on accident. Am I a normal human? No. Are we gonna deal with it? Yes.) 

(Anyways somewhat enjoy this I can barely see bc I lost my glasses)

KATARA'S POV: 

My lips curled up as I ran my hand through Aang's brown hair, ruffling it up gently. His breathing was soft and gentle on my cheek, his chest heaving up and down, lifting me with it. I was laying down on top of him on his bed- supposedly asleep. 

I slowly got up without making much motion, not waking him up. I slowly pressed my lips to his cheek, letting them linger for a moment before getting up. My feet slipped into my slippers and my hand reached for my phone, grabbing and limping my way to the door. 

I slowly walked to the kitchen, putting down my phone and turning on the stove. I put a pan on it and put some butter in the pan, opening the fridge and taking out the bagels and cream cheese. I opened a bagel and put each half on the stove for a moment before taking them off and placing them on a plate. 

I heard slow footsteps from the bedroom and looked up as I put another cut bagel on the pan, smiling as I saw Aang look up at me. I took off the bagel and put it on a different plate, swinging around as I leaned my back on his chest, leaning my head back to connect our lips. 

"Why'd you leave the bed...?" hemuttered, his morning voice still raspy. I smiled as I placed his plate down on the table, putting a butter knife and a napkin next to it. I put my plate next to his and put another knife and napkin near it. "I always wake up at 5." 

He widened his eyes at me. "You what? It's not even light out." I raised my eyebrow and grabbed his hand as he pulling me into his chest, wrapping his arms around my body. "Yes it is. It's sunrise. You don't watch the sunrise every morning?" He smiled and shook his head, pressing his lips to mine. "Not on weekends. I wake up at 7- work starts at 9." 

I laughed, leaning out of the hug. "Come on. While I was walking to your house last night I saw a nice place I wanna go to." He sighed and grabbed my face. "You're so lucky I love you." I smiled, pecked his cheek. 

"No," he whispered, grabbing my waist again. "You just got here. Time zones changed. You need three more hours of sleep. Okay, my love?" I groaned, "Aang-" 

He pressed his lips to mine, stopping me from saying more. I leaned into the kiss, tangling my hands in his hair. He pressed hisbody to mine, pressing me up against the wall. I felt his hand tilt up my chin, pressing our lips together rougher. 

He grunted lightly, wrapping his arms around my thighs and picking me up. He carried me to the bedroom and laced me down on the bed, pressing his lips to mine again. I was running my hands down his chest when he broke off, smirking. I groaned, "Come on!" 

He giggled and pulled up the covers, his arm around my waist and a small peck landing on my forehead. "Goodnight, my love." I smiled, nuzzling my face into his neck. "Fine. Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

goodnight babes<3

i decided to write this after having a really hard time so im sorry if it isn't that good, i old you that i did loose my glasses. I might have left them at the dance studio and I'll have to find them tomorrow when I go back for work. 

I did make a part two to this one-shot because it was very cute, also someone requested it and I forgot their username so if it was you hello there (:

I hope you all enjoyed this, my life is a mess right now so when the written version of "In Love" is out I'll also announce it (:

If you didn't see my announcements I've decided to put LLL on hold for now. It was very poorly written, I completely hate most of it, and when I have the time I'll rewrite it. Basketball has started and my coach is the same asshole from last year, so I'm dealing with that, and dance and rewiting my main account, so all of that would just be too much for me to rewrite LLL right now. I'm sorry guys ):

I am making a new story though, sydney helped me a lot with this one, it's called One Week and the introduction is in the works. I'm hoping to get it done this week but I have a bunch of Veteran's Day stuff to get done for school so we'll see how that goes. 

I hope you all enjoyed this little filler chapter (:

Compliment: Those earings are gorgeous!

(300-ish words) (Yes I know it's short, it's late okay-)

Much love xx -Ema