Forever

deal with my suffering until i'm done with it with me (:<
anyways warning: blood, crying, tears, suicidal shit, and a lot more. have fun reading (:<

3RD PERSON:

Katara laughed as she took a small sip of water, tears streaming down her cheeks from the wind coming. She and Aang were sitting on the roof of their house they have together, just chatting and drinking and having fun before school starts in two days.

"Ok," the brunette asks her boyfriend, "truth or dare?" He smiles and thinks about it for a second before hesitantly replying, "uhh~ I shall go with truth." She giggled before crawling over to him and straddling his lap, sitting down on hun.

His arms came around her back and held her as she thought of a question, and when she did think of one, she looked up into his eyes. Her smile dropped, his as well, as the two just stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes- getting lost in each other.

Katara only snapped out of her trance and remembered her question for him when the wind came and blew her face away from his. "Rude," she muttered as he picked the hair out of her mouth. He giggled at her words before asking, "the question?"

She nodded and smiled at him, before quickly and shyly saying, "are we forever?" He grinned, his eyes wide, as he only saw love for her in his vision. He grabbed her and pulled her in for a tight hug, his arms securing around her back and making sure she was held close to him.

"Of course we're forever, my love. I promise to love and care for you til the end of my days." Her stomach filled with butterflies as she snuggled her face into his neck, trying to keep the rest of the tears in. Her heart swelled with love for him as she pulled of, her hands coming to either side of his face, and pressing her lips to his.

After a minute, once they both pulled off, Aang smiled and said, "we should probably get to sleep. School's in two days." She nodded and smiled as she got off of his lap, but before she could take another step, he asked, "where are you going?"

She laughed as he ended up picking her up bridal style to their bedroom, tucking her under the covers and kissing her to sleep. She knew that he was the person she would always be with- forever.

<>

Katara held back her tears as she watched Aang smiling right in front of her- sitting on their bed, just texting away on his phone. She didn't know who he was texting or what they were saying because he wouldn't tell her, but she knew he was texting someone.

"Aang, can you please just tell me who you're texting..." His smile dropped and he shook his head. He shrugged awkwardly, like he didn't know how to respond to the same question she's asked 100 times. "Just a friend."

Her heart shattered and snapped right in front of her. She remembered the first week they started dating and they didn't want anyone to know he would say "she's just a friend." She turned her eyes to the blade in her hand.

He hasn't given her any attention whatsoever in the last three months. Her birthday was in two weeks and he knew that. She feels like her world is crumbling around her. Aang just ignoring her and not giving her the time of day whatsoever- she can't fucking take it anymore.

tw- suicidal shit

She grabbed the blade and shoved it into her lower leg, screaming out in pain. Aang dropped his phone and screamed once he saw what had happened to her. "KATARA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He picked up the phone and disliked 9-1-1 on the dial pad, quickly pressing it to his ear.

"Hello? Yes, my girlfriend just threw a knife in her leg and is about to DIE!" He grabbed her hand and noticed she was about to pass out, but her eyes were still open and she was still breathing. He looked at her mouth and slowly formed the words, "you finally care."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

so- hey

i'm sorry ok 😭 it's 4 am and i have nothing better to do than this and write the intro for revenge (👩‍🦯) which i'm not about to do without syd who's not up (👩‍🦯)  so enjoy this ok ?

also i fucking hate my life and want to kill something or someone or just anything in sight... so enjoy me taking my anger out on this stupid book in the middle of the night instead of getting arrested 😭

ok have a good day/night, i love you all so much<3

compliment: you have pretty skin
(acne yk)

(805 words) (short asf)

Much love xx -Ema