Beach

im tired dude

tw is cuteness, breakups, sadness , crying, mentions of sh, suicidal thoughts, etc. read at your own risk please.

(ps im here to talk if ya need it)

anyways have fun

third person:

"Why me?" Katara thought, her mind spinning and her head clouded with thoughts, her eyes blocked by tears and her heart racing. She picked up her phone and scrolled through the notifications, only seeing Suki, Satoru, Toph, Zuko... everyone screaming at her "don't do it."

Her boyfriend, Jett, had just broken up with her. They had an on and off relationship and Katara truly thought she was fully lesbian until she met him... she was so in love.

And so was he. He's not a bad person, per se, but he didn't do good things, either. He would always compliment Katara, his "princess", and always ask for fit pics, let her do his hair and makeup... but he was also always seeing other girls.

They never technically dated. He led her on a lot. She really did love him, and he did love her, but their relationship was complicated. Jett knew Katara was struggling with depression and self-harm and suicidal thoughts, especially the past few months.

They were having a specific fight- which Katara had thought to record, because she knew he could be emotionally and physically abusive during their fights- and she threatened to kill herself.

I know what you're thinking. "Katara, that's manipulative, you asshole." 

No, she was serious.

"Jett, if you call me princess one more Goddamn time I'm going to fucking kill myself."

"Fucking do it, then! I couldn't care less!"

Katara bit her bottom lip as she looked up at the moon, searching the sunset for her friend Yue... who had lost her battle to depression a year or so ago. "Goddammit, Yue, give me a fucking sign to live."

As she closed her eyes she remembered her utter shock when Jett responded like that, the way the room went silent for a whole 10 seconds before she choked out a sob.

"Alright then."

"If that's how it is... then I love you."

She let out a psychotic smile, as that was the first time he's said it in weeks. And with that, she left the room, slamming the door as hard as she could.

Now she cradles her legs in front of her, hugging her knees as she watched the waves crash against the shore, inches from her toes, the cool summer breeze hitting against her salty tears, causing her to shut her eyes tightly and bury her face in her knees, her hair falling around her.

"Don't."

She sighed, knowing that was Yue. "Fine, shithead, I guess I won't kill myself. You're so fucking lucky I love you and miss you like hell."

As she picked up her things, she realized that was the same feeling her friends would feel a year from now if she did end up drowning herself. She doesn't want them to feel like that... no matter how much she's hurting.

"Shit... are you okay?"

Katara sat on the floor on shock, watching as her hands and knees slowly started leaking blood, a groan escaping her lips when she realized she left her first aid kit at Jett's house.

"I'm fine... sorry," she whispered, her voice hoarse from all the crying. She's extremely shy, so this is super embarrassing for her. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" The boy infront of her laughed a little, holding out his hand for her to hold. "I'm fine, you're the one who... fell..."