Pull Me Out

Warning! Contains: Suicide Attempt, Guns, Cops, Flashing Lights, Screaming, Crying, Sad Feelings, Blood, Hate, Love, etc.

Backstory: (Modern AU, no bending). Katara and Aang confessed to each other a week ago... but Aang doesn't believe her. And no one would expect the school's quiet kid to be the school shooter. But what they don't know is that he's not going to shoot them, but himself- at least if Katara can't get there in time.

3RD PERSON:

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE SCHOOL!" the teacher screamed, opening the windows and shoving the kids out of the building.

"YOU GO!" Katara screamed to her sister. KEEP EVERYONE SAFE! IVE GOT THE SHOOTER!" She nodded and followed the teacher out the school doors, watching her twin turn around and go to the roof.

She gasped as she saw her best friend on the roof, not expecting to see him with a gun in her hand. The cop cars were circling around them, the wind blowing the rain in their eyes.

"AANG!" He turned around and shut his eyes once he saw her with a gun in her pocket. "JUST GO AWAY!" She let a tear fall as she shook her head.

"AANG, YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!" He laughed insincerely, pointing the gun at her as she slowly stepped closer. "There's still a chance." He shook his head, the gun rising higher as she inched closer.

"STOP FUCKING LYING!" he screamed, his tears falling down his face. She shook her head and stepped closer. "NO, STOP! STOP FUCKING LYING!"

"WHEN HAVE I EVER LIED TO YOU?!" she screamed, her hand pulling out the gun in her belt as the police came up behind her.

"ALL YOU FUCKERS BACK, THIS IS BETWEEN US!" he cried, two guns pointing at the police. She nodded lightly. "I got this; he just needs me." One of the police men raised their eyebrow and placed their gun in their pocket.

"Maam, you have 10 minutes to calm your boyfriend before we taze him," he ordered, causing Aang to scream and shoot the floor.

All the men walked off as Katara turned around. "WHEN THE FUCK HAVE I EVER LIED TO YOU?!" she asked again, her gun back in her pocket.

"WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME!" She let her tears fall as she inched closer, only 6 feet separating the two now.

"I WASNT LYING!" she cried, her hands flying everywhere so he could read what she was saying. "THEN THROW THE FUCKING GUN OFF THE BUILDING!" he screamed, his gun lowing centimeter by centimeter.

She walked over to the edge of the building and looked down, seeing a police under her. He nodded, his hands ready to catch the gun.

She shook her head and threw the gun the opposite way of him, across the school and off the building.

"WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO DO, AANG?!" He widened his eyes and tightened his grip on his gun, still skeptical.

"JUST LET ME DIE!" he screamed, backing up to the edge of the building. She widened her eyes and shook her head, walking over to him.

"ITS NOT TO LATE TO PUT IT BACK!" He shut his eyes and shook his head. "THERES A ONE IN A MILLION CHANCE, KAT!"

"THERE'S STILL A CHANCE! STILL A CHANCE!" she screamed, ready to catch him if he jumped. "AND I WILL TAKE THOSE ODDS!" She inched closer, watching him pull the gun up to eye level.

"UNBREAK THE BROKEN!"

"STEP BACK! NO, STEP BACK!"

"UNSAID THESE SPOKEN WORDS!"

"STEP BACK, KATARA! I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO HURT YOU!"

She shook her head. "Just calm down, ok? I'm always here for-"

"STOP LYING! STOP FUCKING LYING!" he screamed. "It's gonna be ok, Aang-" "STOP LYING!"

She saw him almost collapse to the floor, his knees giving out. "PULL ME OUT!" She walked over and he managed to drop the gun as she held his hands in hers.

"I'm here, Aang, ok?" He collapsed in her arms, and she held him upright, wiping the tears from his face. She sat down and held her on his body. "I love you, Aang." He cried into her chest, his body shaking as she ran her hands through his hair.

"I love you," he choked out, his voice low. She smiled and hugged him tightly, watching him smile. "Thank you for pulling me out."

🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍

I wrote this entire thing on my phone, and that's something. So this is one that I would've spent a lot of time on, but I'm not at home and I don't have my chromebook with me rn. So was it good? You've had to see this tik tok trend. It's based off it, anyways. Yeah, I'm pretty proud, tbh.

Also I might be spamming- I'm cleaning out my notes so just ignore my spamming please and thank youuuu!!

Compliment: You rock!!

(724 words) (I know I'm sorry) Much love xx -Ema