Thanksgiving

Warning! Contains: pregnancy, me being annoying, kissing, pecks, happiness, tears of happiness, oogies, love, yktv

(when you're bawling your eyes out what do you do? write<3)

(THIS IS THE CANNON AU. AGES ARE BOOKED UP BUT THE SAME OTHERWISE. GOT IT?? KAY ILY<3)

(Also let's just pretend they do celebrate Thanksgiving, we can just say it's the day... uh- like- the- math- science- the day the earth became round ? i dunno- OH WAIT THE DAY THE- no... the- the day the first avatar (so bc Christmas is the day the first avatar was born) became fully realized or sum)

sydney (everyone please read this-) when you read this yes satoru is still toph's boyfriend. i looked it up and it said that she was 35 when she had lin, and she's aang's age in this, so 19. we'll actually do the math and the rest of the shit with satoru and whatever the other guy's name was later because you're smart with this stuff

THIRD PERSON:

Aang smiled as he leant his arm on the doorframe, crossing his legs and leaning on his arm as he smiled lightly, watching Katara as she dropped some spices into a pot over the stove, running o the sink, filling up a cup of water, putting that into another pot on the stove, then running to something on the island and pounding it with a spoon. 

"Need any help, darling?" 

Her head whipped to the side and sighed once she saw her husband grinning at her. She shook her head. "No, thank you, sweetheart," she replied, before banging her toe into the island, stubbing it. She let out a small shriek and knocked over a teacup of water on the island, soaking a paper towel sitting there. She groaned and turned back to Aang. "Yes please, sweetheart." 

He laughed and walked over, sitting her on a chair and cleaning up the water, giving her a little forehead peck as he walked to the trash to throw away the soaked paper towels. "So who's coming today?" he asked, mashing the potatoes in the bowl with the spoon Katara was using. 

"Sokka & Suki- she's not pregnant, Zuko & Mai- she's pregnant, Azula & Tylee- none of them are pregnant yet, Satoru & Toph- she's not pregnant, and Katora & Timber. She's not pregnant." Aang nodded and turned to her. "Nothing yet?" She shook her head, a small frown on her face. 

The two have been on their own in a small house in Ba Sing Se for around 2 years- they're now married, Katara 21 and Aang 19. They've been trying to get a child for a while- uh... two years. They want to start their family as early as they could, knowing that they have to start repopulating the airbenders. Also, Toph won't leave them alone. 

"No," came her small voice. Aang frowned ad turned down to the bowl of potatoes, before turning up to Katara again. "It's okay, my love. They'll come when it's their time." She nodded and smiled. "I'm okay now. Thank you for helping. Can you get the turkey out of the oven?" He nodded and pecked her forehead again. 

"Of course I can, my love." She smiled and nodded, getting up. "Okay. I'll get the pie-" He smiled and opened the oven as Katara hopped off the chair, opening the drawer under the oven and getting out the pie. "Oh, wow, he looks great," Aang said, using the oven mittens and  pulling the turkey out of the oven. Katara smiled as she placed the pie tray on the table. "Thanks, sweetheart. Come on, we only have until 18:00." 

He smiled and nodded, opening the fridge to grab the lettuce and vegetables as Katara turned to the island to grab a few fruit and start cutting them up. "I love you," he whispered. She smiled, turning to him as she saw the small blush on hisface as he watched her intently. "I love you more, my Avatar. Happy Thanksgiving." He smiled and walked over to her, his hands wrapped around her waist as she looked up at him, dropping the apple to wrap her arms around his neck.