Blood in The Water

Warning! Contains: Swearing, J*t, Murder, Blood, Body, Tears, Oogie-Trigger, Love, Hate, etc. 

Backstory: Aang told a few of his workers to finish a job for him. Once they made a huge mistake, Aang almost gets in huge trouble. How does he avoid the police?

AU: Mafia/Gang

Theme: Mafia, gang, badass, etc

Sound: "Blood // Water" By Grandson- on  Spotify, Youtube, Youtube Music, Apple Music, etc. 

3RD PERSON:

Aang grunted and picked up his phone. "What the fuck, man. You know I'm with Katara." He heard Zuko shuffle a few papers over the phone. "You're at Lake Laogai, right, boss?" Aang raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, why? Man, this isn't the time." 

"Boss, Target Red's there. He's at the shack, and I know there's a gun in your pocket. You won't have to wait any longer." Aang's eyes darkened. "Thanks, Zuko. On it, track everything. The security cameras are around the shack and some in the trees Sokka planted." 

Katara grabbed his hand and turned him around to her, her hand on his cheek. He shut his eyes. "Jet's at the shack. Let me finish my job and then we'll get back to this." Katara's eyes darkened as she pulled away from the man. 

"I'm sorry, what? What job?" He bit his lip and grabbed his gun, managing to stand up. "I'm sorry, Katara." She widened her eyes. "Hey, no. Get some others to do it. This is our time alone, you promised." He slowly placed the gun back in his belt and threw his neck backwards. 

"Fine. Let me call your brother." Katara bit her lip and rested her head on Aang's shoulder as he pulled out his phone. "Sokka?" "Yeah, I'm with Kat." "Just get him, man." "No, I don't give two shits." "Why? Because she's my princess and I'm spending time with her, that's why." "I'm your boss, you wanna be fired?" "Thank you. Oh, and take Zuko with you." 

He groaned and put the phone back in his pocket. "I hate Sokka sometimes." She giggled and pressed her hand to his chest. "C... can I tell you something?" He picked up her head and noticed how scared she was. He smiled and held her by her arms. 

"Of course." She let out a deep breath. "I..." Aang picked up her chin and pecked her lips. "If it helps. Katara Cristal L'eau, I am helplessly, completely, and utterly in love with you." Her eyes widened and her lips curved, her head leaning in and placing her lips on Aang's. 

He smiled into the kiss and soon broke off, leaning his forehead against hers. "I love you, too," she breathed with a slight blush on. Aang smiled. "And I'm fucked. Now if I accidentally even touch you, Sokka will murder me." 

Katara smiled. "Well, fuck him, because I want you to touch me sometimes." He rolled his eyes. "Like we haven't fucked before." She smiled and giggled as she looked into the river behind him... then noticed something. 

"Aang-" she gasped, getting up and pointing at the river, her hand shaking over her mouth. Aang pulled her hand and brought her back down to him, holding her face in his hands. "What's wrong, princess?" 

"The lake... body!" she managed to choke out, tears forming in her eyes. "Get it out, the cops'll be here in a split second!" Aang turned around, still holding her hand, and muttered a curse under his breath. 

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, running to find Sokka and Zuko. And once he did, he raised his gun at them, scaring them both out of their minds. 

"What in the fucking hell?! We'll never get free now!" Aang hissed, his gun going back in his belt. He put Katara down, and Sokka instantly hugged her. "Get free from what? What's going on?" Zuko asked in a low voice, looking around cautiously. "Lamb to the fucking slaughter-" Aang turned back to the two men, taking his girlfriend in his arms. "What you gonna do when there's blood in the water?!" 

Kataang One-Shots 🤍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara