Help

Contains
mention of rape | bleeding | crying/tears | love/hate | kissing | protection

(A/N: 👩‍🦯 i ain't see anything)

KATARA'S POV:

I laid there in pain, my area bleeding out as my heart beat rapidly in my chest. I clutched my phone in my hand as my lungs started to collapse on me. I can't breathe. What's happening to me? My lungs should be fine...

I need to call Sokka. He'll come get me, right? He will, right? Yeah... he- oh, shit, she's on a date with Suki right now. He's at the movies. Fuck my life. Fuck it good.  I hate my fucking life.

Aang's supposed to be in the battle right now... against my kingdom. Fuck. Oh my fucking God, I'm gonna be dead. I have to call Sokka. Now.

I picked up the phone and dialed his contact. And one ring later, it was sent to voicemail. Fuck my brother. I hate him so much right now.

My area started to hurt more and more by the seconds passing. I could feel myself start to lose my breath even more. I have to call someone to come save me before I die. I know damn well I can die from this.

I hate men so fucking much.

I picked up my phone and the first contact that came to my mind was Aang. Can I call him? I know he's my enemy but I kind of have no choice. I'm stranded on the side of the park in the middle of the night and there is blood pooling from my wonanana.

I dialed Aang's contact. I'm gonna regret this so fucking badly. This isn't going to be a good fucking idea. After one ring, the phone picked up. Wow. Surprised.

AANG'S POV:

Where the fuck is Katara. Is she ok? I swear to God if someone hurt her I'll fucking murder them.

"Where the fuck is L'eau?" I asked my workmen. They all backed up and shrugged, scared of something. What the fuck are they scared of?

"I don't know, boss. Try her location?" I grabbed a gun. "If I had it wouldn't I have done that by now?!" I shot him in the head and he dropped dead in front of the tree. Useless asshole.

I suddenly got a call from her. Oh thank fucking goodness. I answered and I heard a pant. She better be fucking ok. "Katara?" I heart her pant again. "A-Aang."

Her voice was low and pained. I'm killing someone. She better be ok. "Yes?" My heart was beating rapidly. "I need you right now." My heart shattered into fucking two. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the car. "What happened?"

"I was raped." My jaw clenched and my breathing was suddenly heavy. "Where are you." I turned on the car and opened my window, buckling up. "On the corner of Marigold. Please, Aang..." I screamed out the window, "PLANO! GET THE SECURITY FOOTAGE FOR MARIGOLD PARK!"

"I'm on my way, love. Stay on the phone until I get there. Do you need anything?" She started shuffling and I heard a breath being taken. "N-no..."

Before anything happened I heard a thump and my heart stopped. I stepped on the pedal and revved it. No one hurts my girl.

<>

I pulled up and jumped out of the car 5 minutes later, running over to Katara with a gun in my hand and my phone flashlight on. "KATARA!" I heard a small, faint, "Aang..." I ran over in her direction and grabbed her hand, kneeling down next to her.

"Are you still bleeding?" She nodded and tried moving closer to me. "Yeah, and it hurts, Aang." I clenched my jaw even tighter. "Who the fuck did this to you," I breathed out angrily.

"I don't know," she whispered. "Please... just help me." I picked her all up in my arms and pulled a towel from my pocket, stuffing it up her dress. "That man is gonna be fucking sorry," I grumbled.

I put her in the passenger seat and got next to her. "Don't worry princess. I won't hurt you. I'll make sure you're safe and sound." Katara groaned and whined as I stepped on the pedal again.

<>

KATARA'S POV:

"How are you feeling, princess?"

I opened my eyes to find Aang hovering over me. I widened my eyes and sat up. "Where am I? What did you do to me?" He grabbed my face with one of his hands and smiled lightly.

"How are you feeling, princess?" I raised my eyebrow. Butterflies in my fucking stomach. I hate this guy for making me so in love with him. "Okay... why though? Aang, what happened?" His eyes darkened as he clenched his jaw lightly.

"You were fucking raped. I have the security footage and once we run it through facial recognition and get the guy's background and address, I'm murdering him." I looked down at my waist and wrapped my arms around my stomach, feeling pain in my area again. Fuck my life.

"I know that. Why'd you come when I called you? Why do you want to kill him? I thought you'd be thrilled, honestly..." Aang's eyes darkened again. His face turned scary and dominating. "I wouldn't be thrilled if any woman was raped- not even one that I hate."

I raised my eyebrow. "You hate me, though." He groaned loudly, surprising me. "No, I don't! I don't fucking hated you! I've never hated you, okay? I've been in love with you for years and saying that I hate you was the only thing keeping me from doing something about it! I'm fucking in love with you Katara, and anyone who hurts you won't live to apologize. Okay?"

I widened my eyes. That's when I realized it. I do love him. I've always loved him. I've never hated him. That's why I'm never able to pull the trigger or deepen the cut. Because I can't lose him. Losing him will lose me, too.

I moved my hands forward and grabbed his white silk shirt, smashing his lips to mine. His hands landed on either side of me as he deepens the kids, sending me into a tizzy with want. I cursed him in my slow mind for making me so in love with him.

"Fuck," I whispered. He groaned and got closer to me, pressing our chests together. I smirked as I broke off. "So this means we're not gonna try and kill each other 24/7 anymore?" He grunted and looked me in the eyes. "Anyone who tries to kill you is dead." And with that, pressed his lips to mine.

<><><><>

God i am so mad at you peachy 😃 IF YOU WANNA CRY GO READ ETLLL ITS A GOOD BOOK BUT THE LAST CHAPTER WILL ANGER AND SADDEN YOU 😭 (etl is enemies to lovers)

anyways enjoy this out of spite ✨✨ it's amazing right

compliment: you have a cute necklace !! (i'm tired okay)

(1157 words)

Much love xx -Ema