Body

Warning! Contains: Self-Hate, Starvation, Swearing, Love, Hate, Kissing, Tease, etc. 

Backstory: Katara and Aang are facetiming while Aang is playing with Zuko and Sokka. Katara is a little bit hungry, so she accidentally spills a secret to her friend... friend with benefits. 

3RD PERSON:

"Aang, you just ran into a wall," Sokka said over the mic. Aang rolled his eyes and moved his character. "I know that, Sokka. I'm not stupid, just distracted because a drop-dead gorgeous girl is facetiming me." Zuko laughed a little bit and shot Aang in the head, while Sokka was gagging. 

"Nice one, Zuko. Aang, learn to live." The man rolled his eyes and turned to his girl on the phone. "Hey, sorry. Your brother's being a jackass." She smiled and blushed a little bit, hearing him say all of that. "Hey!" Sokka screamed. 

"No stress. Hey, I'm hungry. Can we go out?" Aang smiled and nodded, tuning out the two men bickering on his headset. "Sure, Penguin. Where'd you wanna go?" She shrugged. "I dunno. Let's go to Donut Star." He smiled and nodded. 

"Ooooh, someone's in looooove," Sokka teased. Aang rolled his eyes, and Katara blushed over the phone. "Shut up, Sokka. I'm going to Donut Star with Kat. You want any?" The two laughed over the phone. 

"Hell no, Aang. Hell no. Enjoy it," Zuko managed to choke out. Aang rolled his eyes and shut off his game, smiling at his girl on the phone. "Ok, get ready. I'll be at yours in 10." She smiled and nodded. "Make it 20, I didn't take a shower yet." He rolled his eyes playfully. "I bet you look perfect either way. Get ready." 

»»————- ♬ ————-««

Katara 

Aang

"Holy shit, you're beautiful," Aang breathed, grabbing Katara's hand as she exited the house

"Holy shit, you're beautiful," Aang breathed, grabbing Katara's hand as she exited the house. She smiled and looked up at him. "Damn, I really thought you'd tell me this would look better on your bedroom floor." Aang smirked and leaned in so his breathing was on her ear. 

"Don't worry, princess. That'll happen soon enough." She rolled her eyes and walked hand in hand with him to the car, watching him open the door for her then walk to the other side and slide into the car. 

"What a gentleman," she rolled her eyes. He rolled his own and started the car, smiling as he locked fingers with the woman next to him, his eyes stuck on the road. "Aang?" He turned to her and gave a small smile before turning back to the road. "How are you?" 

Then his eyes bolted back to her, then to the road. "Are you wearing my shirt?!" She laughed and nodded. "I was waiting for you to notice! Does it look nice?" He let out a small breath and turned to her, stopping his heartbeat for a second, so he turned to the road. "You're beautiful as fuck, Katara."

»»————- ————-««

"Ok, where the hell is our food?" Aang asked. "We've been waiting for, like, 20 minutes. We ordered pancakes." Katara smiled and held his hand, rubbing over his thumb and calming him down. "Aang, I'm hungry, too. I haven't eaten in 4 days. But even I know-"

She stopped mid-sentence, realizing what she just said. "Oh, shit." Aang turned to her and widened his eyes. "4 days?" He whispered the phrase, like it was committing a crime to say it louder. She shook her head. 

"4 hours. I ate breakfast, I swear, Aang." He glared at her. "Come the fuck with me." She groaned and got up, letting him drag her outside of the restaurant. "Aang, chill. I've been eating." He threw her against the wall and pinned her hands above her head, looking her dead in the eyes. "How long has it been." 

She shut her eyes. "4 days." His face softened and he looked down at her, letting go of her hands, but holding them at her side. "Why, Katara? You're fucking beautiful." She shook her head. "I'm 190, Aang. 190. I should be 170." He gave her a soft look. "You're not 190, you're 181. And I know you think that's bad, but it's not. A 22-year-old female is usually 170 and 5'4''. But you're 5'6''. Katara, you're not heavy." 

She shut her eyes. "I'm not 5'6'', Aang. And even if I was, that would still be wrong for me to be 20 pounds over." His eyes turned dark. "You're not 190, you're 181. Stop hurting yourself." She gasped and opened her eyes in a cold sweat. "It doesn't hurt. I'm not 181, where'd you get that from?" 

His hands traced down to her hips as his lips leaned into her neck, teasing her as he breathed out lightly. She arched her neck and shut her eyes, biting her lip in pain. "Not now, Aang." He rolled his eyes and bit her neck, letting a yelp of surprise erupt from the young woman. "Not right now," he whispered, leaving her neck. "I know you're weight because I've fucked you before. And I'm tracking your health, princess." Her eyes flashed open. "Aang!" He rolled his eyes and pinned her back to the wall. 

"Why are you starving yourself." She shut her eyes. "I'm not, Aang. I'm just not eating." His hand gently made its way to her cheek, slowly caressing it. "I don't want you to stop eating." She opened her eyes at him. "Why not?" His eyes turned dark. 

"Because I love you." 

And then time stopped. Katara was in a daze of emotions. She knew she and him had feelings for each other- they would fuck from time to time and always tease each other around. But hearing him say that he loves her, that's a whole different conversation. 

Aang was worried. Like her, he knew the two had feelings. But admitting he loved her, that's something different. Love can't be thrown around like a toy, it's a special word used to convey how much you care for someone. So seeing her stop talking right now threw his heart in a twist. 

But all of his doubts and worries were thrown out the window when Katara's lips smashed into his. He grunted and grabbed her hips, his hands tight. But something wasn't sitting right with him. Just when he was about to ask, Katara broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. 

"I love you, too. And because I'm a badass bitch, I'm asking you if you'll let me be your girlfriend." His eyes darkened and his hands grabbed her waist, throwing her over his shoulder. "Oh, you tease." She giggled and let him throw her into the car, a little bit excited once he stepped on the pedal and drove to his house. 

🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍✨🤍

Hey everyone! So, I'm gonna be giving credits. This one goes to @isaac_rangel_ on TikTok, I saw a vid and I really liked it, so I asked my hype girl and she told me to do it, so I listened lmao. Anyways, I know this is short, but I was studying all day, and I kinda liked it!

Sooo, how was y'all's day? Did you guys eat, drink, and sleep? Did you have any fun dreams? Did you have a nice day? Tell me all about it! (If you wanna, force isn't something I do :))

Random: You have the perfect body! (see what i did there lmao)

(1259 words) Much love xx -Ema