Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

During that day, it was night, (YN) was taken back to Mewni to have his wounds treated. He was sent at the back of the castle where there's a little camp for guards to sleep in their tents. (YN) was in a tent, as he was shirtless and yet already had his wounds treated, bandage around his whole side of his gut...he was resting, still not waking up as Hekapoo and Queen Moon kept checking on him...

Queen Moon: How is he?

Hekapoo: He's...doing okay...which is a bad thing.

Queen Moon: Hekapoo please. Will you stop acting like this towards him??!

Hekapoo: I'm sorry your majesty, but you shouldn't have brought him here, he's too dangerous. You've seen what he did back there with Rhombulus! He could've been killed! He deserves to be left alone out there and die!

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, I understand what you're saying. But for me, I do not see him as a dangerous person, I see him as a great swordsman, and a great fighter too. And also, I cannot let him die out there. It'll be wrong for me.

Hekapoo: Hmm.

Suddenly, the two heard noises coming from the tent where (YN) is, they went to check on him, and notice that he started to shiver, knowing he's lost too much blood...

Queen Moon: Oh my. He's shivering. This isn't good.

Hekapoo: Heh. Tell me about it.

Queen Moon: Hekapoo?

Queen Moon: Yes, your majesty?

Queen Moon: I know this is out of the blue...but will you kindly do me a favor and warm (YN) up?

Hekapoo: I mean, I can go get a blanket and-

Queen Moon: No Hekapoo. What I meant is I want YOU, to lay down next to him and warm his body up.

Hekapoo: Wh-What?!? Me!? HA!! N-No way! I rather let Mina warm him up-

Queen Moon: Hekapoo!

Hekapoo: B-But your majesty! You can't be serious! Why I need to do it?!

Queen Moon: I'm sorry Hekapoo, it's a woman's duty to keep a man warmed up. I'm not asking you, it's an order, please Hekapoo.

Hekapoo crossed her arms and blushes a little as she then grunts and replies...

Hekapoo: Okay fine! ...I'll do it.

Queen Moon smiles as she walks up to her, places her hand onto her shoulder and says to her...

Queen Moon: Thank you, Hekapoo.

Hekapoo smiles a little...

Queen Moon: Okay, I'm off to get some rest. Please keep an eye out for him and do as what I ask, okay?

Hekapoo: ...Okay, I will.

Queen Moon: Good.

And so, Queen Moon exits the tent and leaves the camp as Hekapoo had to stay with (YN) to keep an eye on him until he wakes up...and yet he has to use her body to warm (YN) up, knowing he's still shivering...

Hekapoo: *sighs* Okay, here goes..nothing..

Hekapoo then started to unzip her dress from behind as she slowly started taking it off, afterwards, she then takes off her boots and socks, and then after, she then started taking off her bra and then her panties...she was now naked, and yet she seems a bit embarrassed and blushes a little the fact she has to warm (YN) up with her naked body...but she had to, that was an order for the Queen. She then slowly started laying down besides him, as she then started cuddling her body towards (YN)'s...as she did...(YN) suddenly started to shiver less and yet...his body is started to warm up already...