Chp.7 The Origin Of "Guts"

-AUTHOR POV-

The next day, it was a weekend as the guards started waking up from their sleep and yet some waking up late from last night's party they throw for (YN). Hekapoo and the other High Commissioners were on their home dimensions as they have nothing to do in Mewni, Star and Marco were at Earth spending time together. As for (YN), he stayed in Mewni, and he was the very first one to wake up as he then was in a spot where he relax, he was thinking about being the leader of the Mewni Guards, and how he's liking Mewni. So far...he doesn't know yet...but honestly deep down, he knows he was starting to like it here. Suddenly, one of the guards walked up to him and said that Queen Moon wanted to have a talk with him. So some of the guards lead him inside the Castle of Mewni, and yet (YN) arrived outside of the castle again, and yet to be in some gardens, filled with amazing and beautiful flowers, and statues as well. The guards left him alone at the gardens as (YN) started walking to look for her. And yet, he has spotted Queen Moon, sitting down at a bench, looking at the flowers as she notice him arriving..

Queen Moon: Ah, (YN). Glad you came by. How are you?

(YN): Me fine, your majesty.

Queen Moon: Care for some tea?

(YN): No thanks, I'm good.

King River: *giggles* Suit yourself then. Now Why don't you sit with me (YN)?

(YN) then walked over as he then sat down a bench, facing towards the Queen...

Queen Moon: Like the garden? Beautiful isn't? You know, my mother built this garden. I was here as well ever since she started making the garden. And it was amazing.

(YN): It is. So...about yesterday.

Queen Moon: Yes?

(YN): I notice that you and your allies have been dealing with fighting the monsters for years. But I wanna know your majesty, do you have to do with something form a lizard monster name-

Queen Moon: Toffee? Yes, I do.

(YN): *Knew it* So what's his deal? Why is his monsters trying to raid at your village and castle for years??

Queen Moon then stood up as she places her tea on the bench, walks over towards the flowers as she relies...

Queen Moon: Toffee is responsible for the death of my mother, and my ancestors.

(YN): Wh-What?!

Queen Moon: He was ruthless, cruel as well. I met him after months of him killing my mother. I used a spell to drafted him. And afterwards, I then became the next Queen of Mewni. And then afterwards, Toffee was never seen again, but I know he's out there somewhere, plotting to do something to get back at me, my allies and my family. That's why his monsters kept on raiding my village, my people and my castle. Years and Years of battling out against them, I've lost some men in battle and some survived. I don't know when he'll return, but we'll be ready. And that's why I wanted to talk to you as well, (YN).

(YN): Huh??

Queen Moon walked over to sat back down at the bench...

Queen Moon: I've notice his monsters were looking for you yesterday. And what caught my attention is the fact they know you, of the nickname they call you..."Guts". So tell me (YN), how is it you know Toffee as well??

(YN) slowly clenches his hands as he looks down, as he then can still voices in his head, of his parents dying and monsters laughing and killing them and his people, destroying his village, and yet he can still hear Toffee's laugh as well...after that, he then takes a deep breathe and then replies...