Chp.28

-AUTHOR POV-

-8 MONTHS LATER-

Now you guys are wondering, what in the world happen 8 months later? Well that won't be necessary to explain, but maybe we can start off with (YN), as he was in another dimension, collecting food for some reason, meat and vegetables of course, after collecting food, he then pulls out some scissors, dimensional scissors, he uses them to cut open a portal, leaving with two bags of meat and vegetables he collected, and yet...suddenly, a portal opens on Mewni as he yet arrives at the camp site, yet the guards notice him coming...

Gaston: Captain, welcome back. How was it?

(YN): Not that bad. It took long but worth it. Here brought you guys some meat for you guys to enjoy.

Gaston: Alright! Thanks Captain! Come on guys! Dig in!

(YN) gave one bag for his fellow friends, with meat only, and the other bad was for himself for some reason...

(YN): I'll catch up with you guys later. Enjoy the meat.

Gaston: Thanks again Captain!

He then started heading over to his tent, as for Star and the others, Rhombulus was in his dimension taking a rest, Omnitraxus Prime wasn't around that much, but he has been busy that's why, Mina was with Star and Marco training, King River doing royal work at the castle, and as for Queen Moon and Glossaryck, the two suddenly exited (YN)'s tent as the two notice (YN) coming back...

Queen Moon: Ah, (YN). You came. How was it?

(YN): It was good. Brought some meat for everyone here to enjoy eat and also vegetables too.

Queen Moon: Splendid.

Glossaryck: Ahem.

(YN): Hehe, here you go Gloss.

(YN) pulls out a cup of unopened pudding, fresh as well as he tosses it to Glossaryck...

Glossaryck: Thank you very much, young (YN).

(YN): So, how is she??

Queen Moon: Hekapoo is doing fine (YN). No need to worry.

(YN): Are you sure?? She doesn't feel dizzy? Sick? Or any pain at all??

Glossaryck: Relax (YN). It was just a one time only, besides it only happen like 8 months ago.

(YN): Okay, good.

Queen Moon: Don't worry (YN). Both Hekapoo and the baby are fine.

(YN): Okay, thank you Queen Moon.

Queen Moon: Anytime. All Right then, now that you've came, I'll be off helping River.

(YN): Understood.

Glossaryck: And I'll be busy with my pudding.

(YN): Heh, right.

And so, Queen Moon and Glossaryck head out as (YN) then walks in his tent with the bag of meat he has for himself and Hekapoo...

(YN): I'm back.

Hekapoo: Oh hey sweetie. Glad your back. That was fast wasn't it?

(YN): Tell me about it. Took me a bit longer to find Glossaryck's pudding.

Hekapoo: *giggles* Thats Glossaryck for you.

(YN): Yup. Anyways, I brought so meat and vegetables.

Hekapoo: Oh nice.

(YN) places the bag of meat and vegetables on the table as he walks over to Hekapoo, as she was sitting down on a. Chair, (YN) kisses her on the forehead, gets on one knee to the ground and yet, he then places his hand towards Hekapoo's belly, knowing that Hekapoo is 8 months pregnant...