Chp.12

-AUTHOR POV-

After the battle against Nosferatu Zodd, (YN) has yet to save Queen Moon from him, knowing the only way to kill a immortal monster like Zodd is to tear his head out or decapitate it. And so, (YN) was all wounded badly, yet blood coming from his forehead and yet to lose some balance, suddenly, King River, Hekapoo, Mina, Rhombulus, Glossaryck, Star and Marco rushes down towards him and Queen Moon..(YN) yet has already lost balance as Rhombulus quickly catches him...

Star: (YN), are you okay?!

(YN): Y-Yeah...I'm fine...

Rhombulus: H-Hey. Are the two of you the only survivors?!

The rest started to witness the gore and bloody shower of the dead guards that Zodd caused...

Glossaryck: My god. Zodd did this.

Suddenly, King River rushes to Queen Moon and checks on her...

King River: Moon! Are you alright?! Speak my dear!

Hekapoo checks on her as well...

Hekapoo: Queen Moon! Hold on! Queen Moon!! Moon!!!

Hekapoo started to sound emotional as she was worried about her Queen, especially River, everyone else were as Star and Marco went up to her...

Star: M-Mom! Please wake up.

(YN) soon started to approach to them...

(YN): K-King River...S-Star..I-I-

Hekapoo: Stay back.

Suddenly Hekapoo cut him off as she quickly turns around and notice that Hekapoo was brushing tears and yet angry at (YN) for some reason...

Hekapoo: It's your fault you put Queen Moon in danger! You almost got her killed! It's because of you!!

Hekapoo was sounding angrily emotional knowing she was blaming (YN) for Queen Moon's danger...

King River: H-Hekapoo, this isn't his fault you know, Moon-

Hekapoo: So what?!? She would have never came here to help this bastard out! Why would she help her in the first place! She would have never came for him and just let him die!

King River: Enough Hekapoo!

Everyone stood quiet, Hekapoo was still angry at (YN), as he then suddenly stood quiet and didn't react to anything what Hekapoo said...all he did was walked away as he yet was finding something...

Glossaryck: Wait. If Zodd was here, then where is he?!

Mina: pssh. I bet he chickened out and-

Suddenly, (YN) came back, carrying Zodd's head, blood still spilling out from it as everyone were shocked....he then tosses it to the ground as he yet to walk away and head towards the exit of the cave, before he even leaves, he then says...

(YN): All that fighting, and this is the thanks I get? Tch.

As he leaves, everyone stood quiet and yet were shocked to see Zodd's head on the ground...

Mina: D-Did he-

Glossaryck: He killed Zodd!? Impossible!

King River: Nows the not time! Marco, Rhombulus, help me carry Moon please!

Marco: Sure!

Rhombulus: On it!

Both Marco and Rhombulus helped River to carry Queen Moon out of the cave to escort her back to Mewni and check on her wounds, as they do, Hekapoo then notice that she knew who Zodd was, yet Zodd couldn't be killed due of him being immortal, but she yet to be shocked and witness to see Zodd's head, knowing that (YN) did actually killed him for ripping his head off...

Hekapoo: ...How?! Did he...was he...actually-

Glossaryck: Hekapoo, let's go.

Hekapoo: R-Right.

-3 HOURS LATER-

Hours later, everyone have retreat to Mewni, as Queen Moon has been getting her wounds treated by Glossaryck and (YN) as well, soon later, Queen Moon has woke up from her unconscious at her room as Glossaryck inform King River and the rest about her awake...The others enter the room as King River and Star rush at her and gave her a hug...

Star: Mom! Your awake!

King River: Oh moon pie! I'm glad your okay!

Queen Moon: Yes. Thank you you two.

Hekapoo: We all are glad your alive and awake your majesty.

Queen Moon: Thank you all. I feel better. Hekapoo, Glossaryck told me that you said some..."words" to (YN). Is that true??

Hekapoo: Huh?! Oh come on Glossaryck! You told her?!

Glossaryck: I had to. Yet what you told him was way out of the line Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: So what?! It's not The Queen's fault that he had to be so useless! He could have been better of dead back at-

Queen Moon: ENOUGH!!!

With a loud yell, Queen Moon caused her whole room to shut quiet...

Marco/Rhombulus: Woah.

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, I am sick of tired of this behavior you have with (YN). Just what's with this hatred you have towards him?! For 4 years you've been like this to him and yet the both of you still don't get along!

Hekapoo: It's not just that! It's just...it's just about back there at the cave. When I saw you down on the ground hurt, I knew he didn't even protected you, he's the one that got you hurt, Queen Moon. He didn't save you at all!

Queen Moon: ...Yes he did, Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: Wh-What?! What are you-

Queen Moon: Back at the cave, when I was about to lose unconscious, I yet to see Zodd coming closer to me and yet was about to end my life...but luckily, (YN) came to my rescue and saved me from him. What I saw impressed me. His anger towards Zodd shocked me too. He was beating Zodd into a pulp, and yet...he showed him no mercy at all. And afterwards...he, himself killed Nosferatu Zodd, with his bear hands. And that's all I remember...

Rhombulus: Woah! No way! I knew he killed him!

Glossaryck: Same

Queen Moon: By the way, where is (YN)?

King River: He's at the camp site, Glossaryck has already checked his wounds before you. He's probably still resting.

Glossaryck: But yet, I still need to give him some medicine for his wounds to be healed up.

Queen Moon: ...Hekapoo?

Hekapoo: Y-Yea, Queen Moon?

Queen Moon: I best believe you owe (YN) an apology. And please behave yourself with him.

Hekapoo: *Sighs*...Understood.

Queen Moon: Good.

Glossaryck: Well, since Hekapoo is going to check on him, will you also mind giving some of this medicine to him please, Hekapoo??

Hekapoo: Fine.

Glossaryck hands Hekapoo a medicine for (YN) to have to treat his wounds. Later, Hekapoo exited the castle as she arrives at the camp site, soon she then walks over to (YN)'s tent...

Hekapoo: Hey, Glossaryck told me to give you this medicine so-

But as soon Hekapoo enters the tent, she realizes (YN) wasn't there, yet seems to be like he isn't around here as well...

Hekapoo: You gotta be kidding me. Where the hell can he be?!

Hekapoo said to herself, and then she remembers...

Hekapoo: Right. I know where he is.

-END OF CHAPTER 12-