Chp.4

-AUTHOR POV-

After the duel between Queen Moon and (YN), Queen Moon has gained victory against him...and yet she has announce that he is now the new leader of the royal guard of Mewni. She has told the rest of the High Commissioners about it, and yet they accept it, King River, Star and Marco as well, Mina on the other hand wasn't buying it, and as for Hekapoo...she really doesn't care about it at all. During that day, (YN) was taken back to the camp, getting more of his wounds treated he got from Queen Moon again and got his shoulder treated as well and afterwards, he has got some rest. Later on that day, it then was nighttime as all fo the village and guards where already asleep...except (YN) of course, as he was awake all night, he has been thinking back there during his dual against Queen Moon, knowing he has lost to her...twice...

(YN): I lost...and yet I also have been completely beaten again by that hag! It's like it was a joke. She talks openly and smile like some sort of innocent person. But...she dislocated my shoulder joint clean without hesitation, just like plucking off a dolls arm...fuck!! Just who the hell is she?!?

Suddenly, he then heard voices coming from outside of his tent, he slowly takes a peak out and sees Mina, Rhombulus, Star, Marco and Glossaryck having a talk as he hears...

Rhombulus: A-Are you serious about this, Mina!?!

Mina: Don't even think about chickening out Rhombulus! There are 5 of us that want this to sort it out now! I gather all of you here to help me out! And Besides, you told me you hated him and don't like him at all. Remember, he hurt you bad and tried killing you.

Rhombus: Yeah but..he's so strong, skilled and mean too!

Mina: Oh you're not helping! Star, back me up! I know you don't like him as well! He even hurt your mom and try killing her as well!

Star: I-I know, but if mom did serve him as the new leader of the royal guard, and yet she treating him good anyways.

Marco: Yeah, besides didn't Queen Moon said-

Mina: Dont worry. The boy is asleep and alone. And plus, he's injured and can't possibly fight back with his sword. After that, we'll convince Queen Moon that he ran off or something, after we dump his body on the woods.

Glossaryck: Mina, I'm warning you, do not do what your about to do.

Mina: Oh zip it Glossaryck! Why did you even came here anyways!?

Glossaryck: To make sure YOU don't get yourself hurt by (YN).

Mina: Tch. In your dreams.

In the tent, (YN) got his sword ready when Mina tries to go in and tries to kill him...

Mina: Okay then! Rhombulus, you go first!

Rhombulus: Huh!?! Why me!?! Why don't you go first instead!

Suddenly, Hekapoo appeared...

Hekapoo: You better not do it, Mina.

Mina: Hekapoo!?

Hekapoo: He is still far beyond your skill level. Even in his current condition he is.

(YN) Mind: Her again...what she's doing now??

Hekapoo: Now I assume all of you expect Mina isn't thinking about getting rid of (YN) right??

All of them except Mina nodded, saying no...

Rhombulus: She just brought us here so we can "help" her kill him, but we refuse but kept annoying us so we came here without an option.

Hekapoo: As I thought. Mina, if I were you, I would quietly and calmly go back to your tent like a good girl.