Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit

-AUTHOR POV-

After being notify that Toffee was on his way here to Mewni, alone with anyone monster with him, the villagers were leaving their homes as they go inside the castle for their safety, in the meantime, (YN) had to stop him from coming here, an yet he has to protect Hekapoo, knowing she has a fever somehow, and Star and Marco were taking care of her, one of the guards notify Queen Moon an King River about Toffee arriving any minute now, soon Queen Moon called the high commissioners, Rhombulus and Omnitraxus Prime, yet the two arrive in front of the castle with (YN), Mina and The other guards...

Rhomhulus: Is he here?!

Mina: No, not yet! But be ready!

Omnitraxus Prime: (YN), I heard Hekapoo had a fever all of the sudden, is she okay now??!

(YN): ...She's fine. She's with Star and Marco.

Omnitraxus Prime: Good.

Suddenly, Queen Moon and King River appeared as well in their fighting armor...

Queen Moon: (YN)!

(YN): Queen Moon, Ring River!

King River: Lad, we heard about Hekapoo!

Queen Moon: Is she alright?! We were told that she somehow drop down with a fever!

(YN): It's fine your highness. She's being taken care by Star and Marco.

Queen Moon: O-Oh. Okay good.

(YN): Where's Glossaryck??

King River: We've sent him with Star and Marco to keep an eye on Hekapoo as well!

(YN): Okay.

Gaston: Queen Moon! Captain! Look!

Suddenly, everyone faces towards the woods as they then see a shadow coming out from the woods, and yet to see Toffee, appearing out from it, yet he had his old armor battle as well....

Queen Moon: Toffee.

Suddenly, Queen Moon notices (YN) growling and yet he seems to be viciously angry when he sees Toffee..

Queen Moon: Oh no...(YN), stay calm-

Toffee: Why hello, Queen Moon. It's been a while hasn't it?

Queen Moon: So, you've finally decided to appear at last. After all these years!

Toffee: And here I am. Say, don't tell me that's (YN). Long time no see kid. Tell me, how are you?

(YN) began to fuel with anger as his eyes were widen with rage, yet clenching both his hands as he couldn't stand seeing him after what he has done to his parents...

(YN): Toffee! I'm gonna make sure your gust will be ripping out from you! Don't think I've never forgot what you did to my people...to my home...to my parents!!

Toffee: *Chuckles* Well, what are you going to do about it?

(YN): Nrrrrgh!!! You mother-

Queen Moon: Wait (YN)!

(YN): Y-Your highness!?

Queen Moon: Don't rush to battle with reckless ness, remember, you have us. Besides, I still won't forgive him as well after what he did to my ancestors, and to my mother!

Toffee: Oh come on (YN), aren't you gonna attack me? Or your gonna have Queen Moon over here back you up...like a little bitch.

(YN): NRRRGH!!! What did you say you bastard??!!