Chp.15

-AUTHOR POV-

Somehow, the battle against the monster ended, not to mention after Hekapoo and (YN) both fall off from the edge of the cliff and started falling down to the ocean, yet Marco and Gaston rushes towards the others...the two told them about everything that happened...

Queen Moon: What?! (YN) and Hekapoo!?

Gaston: W-Well they fell off from a high cliff! But there was a river beneath them!

Marco: But you know (YN) already! He could have survived the fall and saving Hekapoo, But we couldn't see where they landed. And (YN) was already injured. But...there something wrong with Hekapoo as well...it's like she wasn't feeling good.

Queen Moon: I see *I knew something was wrong with her*

Gaston: Your highness, we should send out a search party and find them as soon as we can.

Queen Moon: Very well then. We have to return back to Mewni once again and make a search party to look for them.

King River: Indeed.

Queen Moon: Don't worry. As far I'm concerned already, (YN) can handle it herself and help Hekapoo. Now come on.

-MEANWHILE-

Meanwhile, at the river, and yet it was already night and also raining too, in a area where there ground, (YN) suddenly merge out from the river, yet holding onto Hekapoo as he swims towards the ground and yet to get off from the river. He lays Hekapoo down on the ground calmly and yet seems to be tired, he then took off his helmet...

(YN): N-Never...Never again...will I swim with armor again!

As soon he catches his breathe, he focus on Hekapoo as he then checks her heart...it wasn't responding....

(YN): No. don't do this to me!

(YN) started giving her CPR, at first (YN) got closer to her and yet giving her mouth to mouth, seconds later, water started coming out from Hekapoo's mouth and yet started to breathe again, (YN) started pressing Hekapoo's chest to get all the water out, and yet he does...after giving CPR, (YN) notice he still has a bow stuck behind his back as he then pulls it out without hesitation...

(YN): Ow. That sting a little.

After that, he then again looks back at Hekapoo as she doesn't seem feeling good, (YN) places his hand onto her forehead, and yet to feel her very hot...

(YN): She's got a fever. This isn't good.

(YN) then looks around, and yet to find something, a little cave for them to have shelter to cover themselves from the rain...(YN) picks Hekapoo up on his shoulders as he walks over to the little cave, as he does, he then places Hekapoo down on the ground slowly, placing her head on top of a rock...as he does, he then sat down and takes off his shirt to let his shirt dry up...

(YN): If I make fire here, it'll draw the enemy to our location here.

(YN) again looks back at Hekapoo as she was still not lookin good knowing that she has a fever...with no medicine at all to give her for the fever...

(YN): AAGH!! There's gotta be another way! .....*sighs* I guess there's no other choice but to do this.

(YN) suddenly reaches towards Heakpoo's dress as he then slowly started undressing her, taking her dress off, afterwards, taking off her boots and socks, and yet started taking off her undies and bra too, leaving her all naked...