Chp.32 The End Of Toffee

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Toffee: Your dead!!!

(YN): TOFFEE!!!!

The two started charging at each other as soon the two clash towards each other, Toffee strikes a punch towards (YN) face, but that didn't do anything at all as (YN)'s eyes were filled with rage as (YN) then strikes a punch towards Toffee's face with his right hand, and then another brutal punch towards his gut, causing him to spat out blood, and he then grabs his hair and then strikes a brutal knee towards his nose, after that, (YN) grabs his whole face and tosses him towards the wall, Toffee recovers as he can barely get up, yet he has a bloody nose and mouth as he then sees (YN) coming at him again, (YN) then swings his sword arm that he place his sword in his chopped off arm towards Toffee, Toffee can barely dodge the attacks from (YN)'s, Toffee couldn't believe his own eyes of what he's seeing from (YN)..

Toffee Mind: Wh-What is this!?!! What's happen to him!?! This isn't the (YN) I knew, the pathetic one! He...he's a different person!! And how is he able to fight with only one arm!?! And yet placing that sword inside his chopped off arm!!??

(YN): TOFFEE!!! Hold still so I can easily rip your guts out!!!

(YN) kept on swinging that arm sword of his towards Toffee, Toffee then was able to catch and block his arm sword, yet his hands started bleeding, owning he caught it with his bear hands, to stop him, Toffee has yet to see (YN)'s eyes, filled with anger, just anger...Toffee then strikes a kick towards (YN)'s stomach, backing him away as toffee then takes out two blades out from his pockets as he goes charging towards (YN), soon he started swinging them at him, yet he was able to land some cuts on hi, towards his face, arms and front body, (YN) yells with rage as he swings his arm sword to Toffee as Toffee blocks it with his blades...

(YN): NRRRRGH!!!!

Toffee: N-Nrrgh! You insolent bastard! You will die by my hands!!

Toffee then pushes (YN) away from him as he then goes charging up to (YN) as he then swings his blades at him, yet he then stabs (YN) towards his right shoulder, after that, he then swings a punch towards his face, afterwards, he leaps and then strikes a knee towards (YN)'s chin, causing him to spat out blood, yet Toffee was somehow taking advantage as he yet goes charging at (YN) again, (YN) try swinging his arm sword at him, but Toffee rolls below as he then left some cut marks on (YN)'s legs, causing him to lose balance a bit as he got on one knee to the ground, Toffee then leaps up and then lands his feet above (YN)'s head, stomping his face towards the ground, after stomping him, (YN) was yet still moving as he try getting up, but Toffee wouldn't let him as he then stabs a blade behind (YN)'s back, causing him to yell in pain, (YN) quickly gets up as he try fighting off Toffee, but Toffee again stabs (YN) again right to his chest this time, afterwards, while having the blade stuck on (YN)'s chest and back, Toffee then grabs and grips (YN)'s neck a he started choking him...

Toffee: There!! Let's see how you get out with this! Here let me make it even more painful for you!

Toffee suddenly started lifting (YN) up by his neck as he yet started throwing and striking brutal punches towards (YN)'s stomach, causing him to spat lots of blood out, Toffee kept on going and going and going until (YN) suddenly started to seem to faint/or yet, he seems like he was about to die?!? With those brutal punches Toffee is giving him, and him sparring a lot of blood out, (YN)'s eyes were slowly starting to shut down as he then looks at Hekapoo, knowing that for somehow...she seems in a lot of pain...yet she then reaches her arm towards (YN) calling for him, crying as well as (YN) then said with a quiet and yet suffering voice...

(YN): ...H-H..He...Hekapoo...

And after that, (YN) suddenly wasn't moving at all...and his eyes were completely shut...