Chp.31

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Toffee appeared through the walls as (YN), was all by himself, knowing all of his allies, Queen Moon, King River and the others were now dead...

Toffee: *chuckles* It'll seem that you're the last one.

Suddenly more of the monsters appeared behind Toffee as they yet started rushing towards (YN), (YN) grind his teeth, griping his sword...

(YN): God damn you...God damn you all!!!!!

(YN) with such rage charges at the monsters, as he started swinging his sword at them, chopping them up, slicing them up as well as he yet was killing all of them with anger, afterwards, he then stares back at Toffee...

(YN): Toffee!! Where's Hekapoo!?! Tell me now!!!

Toffee: Why, she's right here.

(YN): Where- *chokes on words*

Suddenly, as he then looks above, he then sees Hekapoo being held hold by strings in her arms, and yet...she was naked and seems like she still has a fever knowing she couldn't open her eyes...

(YN): ...H-H-Hekapoo..!!!!

Toffee: Well? What are you waiting for? Come get her.

(YN): NRRRGH!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! TOFFEE!!!

(YN) rushes to Toffee as he yet was gonna attack him with his sword...but suddenly, a monster appeared behind him as it then suddenly got (YN)'s whole left arm, with its sharp teeth's...

but suddenly, a monster appeared behind him as it then suddenly got (YN)'s whole left arm, with its sharp teeth's

(YN): A-AGH!!! Fuck!! Nrgh!! Toffee!! I swear...if you even try hurting her...I swear...I'll cut you up, and I'll rip those guys of yours and will never forgive you!!!! Ever!!!

Toffee: *Chuckles* Hurt her??? My, who said I was gonna hurt her??

(YN): Wh-What...?!

Suddenly, the strings started extending as they started bringing Hekapoo down to the ground as Hekapoo then wraps his arm around her while still tied up both hands..

Toffee: You see...your gonna see me...defile your love one.

Suddenly, Toffee then slowly started reach his hand towards Hekapoo's breast as he started playin with them, causing Hekapoo to feel uncomfortable, and yet forcing her to moan of the fact he was grabbing her breasts, playing with them...

(YN): Y-YOU...YOU SICK FUCK!!!!! NRRGH!!!!

(YN) forcefully was trying to free himself from having his arm off from the monster's mouth, and yet Toffee kept on pleasure Hekapoo, even though she was pregnant, (YN) with anger was trying so hard to free his meld, but couldn't so he try using his black sword, and try stabbing the monster, but somehow the monster still wouldn't let him go as (YN) kept on stabbing him to make him let go, but...with several tries of him stabbing the monster, his sword suddenly get to brake into pieces as the top one fell to the ground...