Chp.13

-PLAY THEME SONG-

And so, Hekapoo then started exiting the camp site as she then knew where (YN) could be rather than resting inside his tent and having his wounds treated/heal up. As she exited the camp site, she then started walking down the woods as she then can see (YN) from a far distance, and yet he seems to be in his little spot where he trains, and also having his sword in his hands, and yet knowing he's wounded and injured with bandages he has...

Hekapoo Mind: This idiot. He's gonna open his wounds again and-

Suddenly, she made a noise, steeping on branch, yet to make a noise that can hear where (YN) is at, she soon quickly hides behind the tree and (YN) looks towards the direction...Hekapoo can hear him...

(YN): Tch. Probably just a animal or something.

And so, he goes back in training himself, swinging his sword up and down, and yet he doesn't care if his wounds open or not...Hekapoo takes a look at him while hiding behind the tree...

Hekapoo Mind: He's gonna end up opening his wounds again if he doesn't rest! Idiot!

Suddenly, as (YN) kept swinging his swords, he suddenly started to have some flashbacks of not only joining being the captain of the Mewni guards...but also all the stuffs Hekapoo has always been telling him...somewhat like at the very day she met him like...

"The way I see it, Queen Moon should've left you die alone back there!"

"You don't care about your men nor the rest of us at all! Your nothing but a mad dog!"

"It's because of you!! Queen Moon got hurt cause of you! Being reckless and not even caring for her at all! She should have left you die alone!!"

Suddenly, after those flashbacks of her telling those stuff to him, (YN) seem to be holding onto his sword up, as he he started to have trouble holding it due to his wounds and yet he started to grunt...

Hekapoo Mind: Damn it! I knew he's gonna get those wounds open again! I have to-

(YN): DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

Suddenly with a loud yell, (YN) rushes towards a tree as he brutally swings his black sword towards it and ends up cutting it in half with such strength...Hekapoo witness to see it with her very own eyes...

Hekapoo: H-He cut off that tree...like nothing...

Suddenly, she then hear (YN) saying...

(YN): Shit...what does she even mean?!

Hekapoo Mind: "She"?? What is he talking about??

(YN): Can she mind her own damn business?! I did everything to do what I'm suppose to do, and yet Hekapoo keeps on complaining about how I'm not helpful at all!

Hekapoo Mind: H-He's talking about ...me??

(YN): ...I just don't get why she hates me so much. And why would she think I don't care about the allies that have die during battles with Toffee's monsters, I do care about them! And back at the cave, I risked my life to save Queen Moon from that Zodd monster and all she does is blaming me still for Queen Moon being hurt knowing the fact she's the one that came to help me?! Bullshit! But...what really irritates me and annoys me...is the fact she keeps on holding that hatred towards me and always naming me for no his damn reason! Tch.