Chp.27

-AUTHOR POV-

It was already morning, and yet, it felt like a beautiful day, sun was already up...and yet, in a tree, both (YN) and Hekapoo were still sleeping as they were still laying down beside the tree....afterwards, (YN) woke up first, as he yet started rubbing his eyes, and yet he notices Hekapoo on top of him, resting calmly...

(YN): Heh, she's so cute when she's like this sleeping.

He calmly and slowly hugs Hekapoo as he then places her on the ground, covering her with his cape as he soon got up, he then walks over to the lake, towards where the water fall is, he soon started drinking some of the water, and yet splashing some in his face....meanwhile Hekapoo was barely waking up already, soon she got up, rubbing her eyes as she then notices (YN) on the lake, she slowly gets up on her feet and starts walking behind him with his cape around her...as she does, she then blushes a little, seeing (YN)'s body behind...

Hekapoo: Morning~

(YN) turns around and smiles...

(YN): Heh, Morning.

Hekapoo slowly walks towards (YN) as she then wraps her arms around him...

Hekapoo: Last night...it was...amazing~

(YN): It was.

Suddenly, Hekapoo stood quiet for a moment...

(YN): Hekapoo?

Hekapoo: ...I-I wanted to be like this. With us.

(YN): Hm?

Hekapoo: And I don't mean the sex part, that was great and all, but I'm talking about us, I want us to be together, this...between us, I wanted to stay like this forever, being happy, and yet, I want this to be how it was before when we were getting along. And...I don't want you to leave, if your planning on leaving again...I won't let you this time. And I can't leave you. Your the only special person to be that I really care, and makes me happy. And...I just...can't do nothing without you.

Hekapoo was sounding a bit emotional for a bit, as (YN) slowly places his hands towards Hekapoo's cheeks, looks at her in the eyes as he says to her...

(YN): Who says I'm leaving again?

Hekapoo: S-So, your not-

(YN) gives a kiss towards Hekapoo's lips and afterwards he says...

(YN): The only thing I want, is to keep holding you, lie down with you more than ever, and...always love you forever, and ever. No matter what.

Hekapoo started to blush and yet to smile, hearing that (YN) will be with her forever, soon the two were smiling at each other as they kept hugging...afterwards...

(YN): Well, I think we should get goin to Mewni. We don't want the others to know we were lost.

Hekapoo: O-Oh right, hehe.

And so, (YN) and Hekapoo both started changing into their clothes, afterwards, as they were changed, the two then started walking together, heading to Mewni...minutes later, the two exited the woods as they both arrived at the camp site, seeing the guards, Star and the others relaxing as well, yet she and the others notice them coming already, soon her and the rest ran up to them...

Star: (YN)! Hekapoo!

(YN): Hey guys.

Hekapoo: Sorry for making you guys worried. But we're okay.

Rhombulus: Okay?? I don't know about that Hekapoo, you two were gone since last night, where were the two-

Suddenly, the notice Hekapoo getting closer to (YN) as he wraps his arm around him, both smiling as well...