Chp.6

-AUTHOR POV-

After defeating an whole army of Monster guards and the leader of the Monster Guard, (YN) knew that these monsters are connected to yet another monster he knows, Toffee, and yet he knows he's still out there, and not knowing where he can be...but all he can do is wait...and also, he's gonna have a little talk with Queen Moon and the others about them knowing about Toffee as well. After the battle against the army of monsters, (YN) then started cleaning himself up, knowing he has blood all over his arms, also Star and the others appeared out from the bushes as they all ran up to (YN), and yet his guards as well started recovering from themselves...

Star: (YN)! You're alright!

(YN): Of course I am. If I wasn't, you would see me on the ground dead.

Star: Hehe. You know it'll never happen.

(YN): What do you mean?

Marco: Dude! You were awesome! We saw what you did to all of those monsters! You were such a badass!

Rhombulus: No kidding! The way you swing your sword against the monsters looked so cool!

Star: And I never knew you can be so...violent.

Marco: Yeah, no kidding. I would never get in a fight with someone like you.

Mina: Psh. It's whatever I guess...

Star: Oh come on Mina, quite being heroism for a second will ya??

Mina: I-I'm not!

They started laughing as (YN) then notices Queen Moon being hold onto River, owning she's a bit hurt from the battle, he then walks over to her and says...

(YN): Your majesty, are you alright?

Queen Moon: Y-Yes, I'm fine...

(YN): ...I apologies for not being there for you to protect you, Queen Moon. I take full responsibility.

Queen Moon: No need to worry (YN). All I care, is that you did a good job today, I've seen what you did with these monsters, and you were amazing.

King River: I gotta say lad, you're really improving yourself already. You impressed us. And yet, we have no losses to your guards, thanks to you, your men were only injured and not killed, and it's thanks to you, my boy.

Marco: Even though if it was a risky to take them down alone, boy you are something! You're amazing dude!

Suddenly, all the guards that were knocked out stood up as they all looked around and see the monster guard's dead bodies everywhere...they all ran up to Queen Moon and the others...

Mewni Guard #3: Y-Your majesty! Your hurt! Are you okay?!

Mewni Guard #6: A-And what happened?! Did we miss something!?

Queen Moon: It's alright men. I'm okay, just minor wounds, but as for now, we should all cheer for your leader (YN), for taking down these monster guards all by himself and saving our lives.

Mewni Guard #9: W-Woah!! (YN)?! You did all this!?!No way!

Mewni Guard #15: Hey this is (YN) we're talking about! We already know how he gets down in battle! We've seen him in training as well!

Mewni Guard #14: Well of he did took all of these monsters down, then I see this as an absolute win for all of us!

Mewni Guard #12: Yeah! And thanks to our leader (YN)! You saved us!