Chp.22

-AUTHOR POV-

-1 YEAR LATER-

A year has already passed since the day (YN) has left Mewni, saying his goodbyes to Queen Moon, King River, Star, Marco, Glossaryck, Rhombulus, Omnitraxus, Mina...and especially Hekapoo...(YN) has been traveling a lot through the Mewni dimension, and yet to find a little spot for himself to live for a while and survive...in the meantime, back at Mewni, the village seem to be peaceful at once, yet no monsters have ever came to try and raid Mewni, but still...Gaston, and the other guards are already missing their captain of the Mewni guards, (YN)...even Queen Moon and the rest miss them...especially Hekapoo of course, yet she hasn't been herself over the past year...she would always be in her tenet almost all day, laying down, depressed that she has yet to lose (YN) in her hands...and yet she won't forget that very they that he kissed her...right now, she was in her tent again, laying down as she was holding onto a scarf, and that scarf use to be (YN)'s when he first joined 4 years ago, she would always have it in her hands, not letting it go as she keeps it with her...suddenly, Queen Moon appeared as she said...

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, we are about to have dinner. Wanna join us?

Hekapoo: ...no thanks your highness...I'm not hungry.

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, please darling, You have to eat an do something. You even barely eat. I'm worried about you

Hekapoo: ...

Queen Moon: Hekapoo...I know your still sad about (YN) leaving...but we couldn't do anything about it. We can't just stop him with force...it was his decision. It was his decision...and yet it has been a year and you still like this.

Hekapoo: ...I-Is it a problem? That I feel sad for over a year knowing he has left not just you guys...but he left me?

Queen Moon: Oh no no sweetie. It's not that...it's just...I can't bear you seeing like this all day. Hekapoo...

Queen Moon enters as she got close to Hekapoo, as she then wraps her arms around her, and hugs her...

Queen Moon: I can tell you this much...someday...he'll come back. We don't know when...but someday he will.

Hekapoo then started to sound emotional as she replies...

Hekapoo: ...I-I hope he does...

Queen Moon: Shh. Shh. It's okay Hekapoo. It's okay.

Queen Moon was hugging Hekapoo like if she was her daughter as well...and yet Hekapoo was starting to have high hopes if (YN) would ever return...

-MEANWHILE-

Meanwhile, in a far away woods, where (YN) is located at, he then was in a middle of a woods, training and swinging his sword with one hand. It'll seem that not only he can carry his black huge sword with two hands, but he now can carry it with one hand with no struggles at all...

(YN): 497...498...499....500!!!

After swinging his sword 500 times on each arm, he then places his sword on the ground as he then takes a rest for a bit...

(YN): O-Oh man. Before it was 300...and now I can go up to 200 more...hehe. I've been getting stronger and stronger.

....suddenly, out of nowhere, he started to have a flashback on that very day he left, of how he said his goodbyes to his fellow friends...and to Hekapoo as he remembers of him giving her a goodbye kiss to her and leaving...and yet he can still remember the final words she yell at him "(YNNNN)!!!!" Rhodes final words of her has been running on his head...and yet...he has been missing her a lot as well for half a year now...

(YN): N-No...it can't happen...she has already found someone else for her to be with. She does...b-but somehow...I..I miss her...and yet...I wanna be with her as well...No! Focus (YN)! You can't go back! You have to stay away from Mewni and not cause no more trouble and not putting their lives in danger.

???: Oh, but you need to go back, struggler.

Suddenly, he then heard a voice in the woods, and yet it sounded...low and dark, and yet it sounded like if a spirit was talking...(YN) quickly grabbed his black sword and looked around his surroundings...

(YN): Who's there?! Show yourself you bastard!

Suddenly, where he is standing, he started to get the chills suddenly, as if it was getting cold all For the sudden...and yet suddenly...green aura smoke started to appear out of woods and yet surrounding (YN)...

(YN): Smoke?! Where the hell it came from?!

???: So the gears of fate have begun to turn.

He quickly turns around, and yet to hear the voice behind, but there was no one....

(YN): What?!! I swear I heard it behind me!

Suddenly, he's heard footsteps in front of him...but these footsteps sounded different, and yet a horse appears, and yet someone riding on it...and yet...this person riding the horse isn't just an ordinary person...he's more of a spirit ghost, and surprisingly, the horse is also a spirit ghost as well, the two had glowing eyes, and yet this person happens to be a spirit knight, with skill only, no face at all...

(YN): Wh-Who the hell are you?!

-END OF CHAPTER 22-