Chp.19

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

On the hill, (YN) was sitting on a rock, holding on his sword, looking down at the campsite and the village of Mewni as well, until he heard footsteps behind, knowing it was Hekapoo...

(YN): Oh, hey. What is it?

Hekapoo: ...Don't you think...you should be resting and sleeping?

(YN): Nah. I can't sleep down there cause I feel my body is on fire. But at least up here, is not quite that hot. I can rest easily rest.

Suddenly Hekapoo walks over to (YN), as she then got close to him as she got onto her knees as she suddenly started unwrapping the bandages off from (YN)...

(YN): H-Hey, what are you doing?!

Hekapoo: Don't move.

Hekapoo slowly started unwrapping the bandages from (YN)'s arm, as there was a huge wound stitched on it, next she then started taking the whale bandage off from his whole upper body as a few stitches he had, and yet they seem bad, but not to worry, after taking it off, Hekapoo then pulls out the bag fairy dust Glossaryck gave her, which is medicine of course, and yet to be powder, Hekapoo got some of it with her hands as she slowly reaches towards (YN)'s arm, covering the medicine on the wound...

(YN): Woah...the pain is...upsizing. What is that stuff?

Hekapoo: Glossaryck gave it to me. It's some kind of secret medicine. Okay, give me your back.

(YN) turns around as Hekapoo started putting more of that medicine on his back, she then blushes a little, knowing that she was feeling (YN)'s body for a moment...

Hekapoo: Okay...give me...y-your chest...

(YN) turns around as he notices Hekapoo blushing a little...he knew why...

(YN): Hey, I could do it myself if you-

Hekapoo: N-No. don't worry. I don't want you to open those wounds. Okay, let me just...

Hekapoo started to put medicine on (YN)'s wounds on his chest, and gut, she started to blush more knowing she was feeling (YN)'s body and yet to see his abs too...

Hekapoo: *Sh-Shit...for a guy like him he sure is jacked...* O-Okay, all done. How do you feel?

(YN): The pain...doesn't hurt that much anymore. It's like it's goin away...thanks.

Hekapoo: N-No problem.

Hekapoo stood up as she walks over to the tree and leans towards it...

(YN): You know, there's no need for you to be worried about yourself. It was for my own sake I did that, wasn't for you in particular, no offense. It's just...it's in my nature. I rather fight with my sword than running away. That's all.

Hekapoo: ...So that was the reason? You've fought 200 monsters, cause it's not your nature to run away?

(YN): ....Yeah, pretty much. Besides...Toffee is still out there, and I need to get my hands on him ASAP.

Hekapoo: O-Oh. I was gonna curious about that.

(YN): Hm?

Hekapoo: Back then, when they came looking for you at first, they mention your nickname, "Guts" and it seem like Toffee knew you somehow...don't worry...Queen Moon told me everything about it and...I...I'm sorry...for your people, and for your parents.

(YN): ...It's fine. But...to tell you the truth besides all that...there's something I couldn't get it out of my head...compare of what you tried to do, and me fighting 200 monsters means nothing, doesn't have a purpose. And what I'm saying is...maybe there's a reason why these monsters keep on coming so much...it's cause of me.