Chp.21 Farewell Pt.2

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As (YN) arrive at the hill, he then notices Queen Moon, King River, Rhombulus, Marco, Glossaryck And Mina, somehow waiting for him as Marco ran up to (YN)...

Marco: (YN)! Dude! Are you serious leaving us?! Why didn't you told us anything about it?! You don't like us anymore?!

(YN): No Marco. It's nothing like that, really.

(YN) notices Queen Moon and King River...(YN) then notice Hekapoo, feeling sad knowing that she didn't wanted him to leave at all...then, Queen Moon then said...

Queen Moon: ...Are you actually leaving us, (YN)?

King River: Lad, there is no reason for you to leave. You already have a home here.

(YN): I know, I understand...it's just that...I feel the monsters now have a target on me, and yet, they'll keep coming and coming and won't give up, and if they do, they'll keep wrecking havoc cause of me. So as for now, I have to leave for your own guys safety. I know you all still have to fight them, but this is different for me.

Rhombulus: Dude, you can't leave man. You and all of us are like family now. Maybe we can find another way for you not to leave and-

Glossaryck: Rhombulus, leave him be. It's a man's decision. Don't make this any harder.

Marco: But Glossaryck, there's gotta be a way! He can't leave! He's our captain of the Mewni guards. He's our complete success with us.

Mina: So what?!

Mina stepped up as she then marches down towards (YN) as she stood face to face with him and says...

Mina: Now listen here you! I never liked you, not since the beginning! What I see from you is a fake and a coward! You'll never be better as Queen Moon! Oh and one more thing, if you even dare coming back in battle, you better watch your back or I will-

Suddenly, Hekapoo stepped up as she points her blade onto Mina's neck...

Mina: Wh-What?!? H-Hey! The hell your doing Hekapoo?!? Don't tell me your-

Hekapoo: That's enough. Now leave him alone, Mina.

Mina stood quiet afterwards, as she then scoffs and walk back to the tree...after that, Hekapoo then walks towards (YN) as she says...

Hekapoo: (YN)...you don't have to do this. This doesn't make sense why you have to leave anyways. Look, if you leave, then they won't feel the same without you...

Hekapoo then grabs (YN)'s hands..

Hekapoo: I...won't feel the same without you. Please, stay, don't go, maybe we can-

Queen Moon: Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: H-Huh??

Queen Moon: ...Like Glossaryck said, don't make this any harder. It's a man's decision.

Hekapoo: Wh-What?!? Your highness!

King River: I'm sorry Hekapoo, but please, step aside so we can have a our last talk with (YN).

Hekapoo: B-But...

Queen Moon: Hekapoo. Please.

Soon Hekapoo didn't know what to say else, all she can do, is nod, and then back away a little...soon Moon and River walked up to (YN) as (YN) then bow down to one knee to the ground as he says...

(YN): I apologies. My King and Queen. I know I should I told you this to you two myself...but I can't. I didn't know what your responds will say and-