Chp.11 Battle With The Immortal Monster

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Zodd: Come at me then!

(YN): *grins* HAAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN) then started rushing at Zodd as he then gripa his sword and ready to swing it, but Zodd soon swings his sword first than him as (YN) evades his swings, knowing Zodd's sword hit towards his and made him sent flying crashing to a wall, (YN) soon recovers...

Zodd: You evade my attack successfully. Well done.

Suddenly Zodd grips his sword and started swinging his sword like a wild mad man towards (YN) as (YN) uses his black sword to block and evade his attacks, knowing their too difficult to evade and yet fast as well, (YN) dodged it at the last as Zodd ended up destroying the pillar instead of him as he kept swinging his sword at him and (YN) kept on dodging away from it, soon Zodd lifts his hand, clenches it and strikes a brutal punch towards (YN)'s gut, causing him to spat out blood and then afterwards sending him flying crashing towards a wall again. (YN) can barely get up and yet blood was coming out from his mouth from that gut punch he got from Zodd, he barely recovers as Zodd was impressed somehow...

Zodd: *chuckles* Impressive.

(YN) Mind: He's too strong..! And yet he's fast as well!

Meanwhile, outside of the cave, Queen Moon and the others arrived outside of the cave, yet to hear that (YN) went in to face off the enemy, she was worried about him...

Queen Moon: I'm going in! River, stay out here with the rest!

King River: W-Wait dear! Shouldn't I come along-

Queen Moon: No River. I can handle it. Just stay out here with the rest, got it?!

King River: V-Very well dear.

Queen Moon: Good. Don't worry, I will bring (YN) back in peace.

Mina: B-But your majesty! You need at least someone to-

Queen Moon: It's alright Mina! Just stay put.

Star: Be careful mom!

Queen Moon then starts rushing finale the cave to go and find (YN) to save him, as Hekapoo then was already worry about for her that she went all alone...now back to the fight with Zodd and (YN)....

Zodd: *Chuckles* For the past 50 years, no one, and not even a single warrior has been able to defend against my attacks, except you of course. No wonder Toffee has sent me to kill you. You're different.

(YN) Mind: This monster...he's far yet the strongest opponent I've ever faced...no...it's more than that, his strength isn't like a human. What can I do?! I was only able to defend myself cause of the size of my sword. Once strike to his sword can easily shatter it to pieces. So, the strength of our weapons are at least equal!

(YN) then grips his sword as he got into a battle position..

Zodd: Ahh. I see you intend to gamble your life on a single strike. *chuckles* you're relying on your strength to lay one attack on me, but your logic is flaw. Your brains will be scattered before your sword could ever reach to my body. Interesting, I accept your challenge. Time for you to die!!!

Zodd rushes towards (YN) as he then swings his sword at him, as for (YN) he then took a step forward as he swings his black sword towards Zodd's, soon their swords collide, and yet Zodd's happen to end up broken in half by (YN)'s sword...

Zodd: My sword!

(YN) Mind: Nows my chance!

(YN) then charges at Zodd as he then stabs him right to his heart as blood started coming out...Zodd was yet shocked to notice he has got hit...