Chp.16

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on that day, it was night and dark, and yet midnight as well, (YN) was already dressed up and with his armor as well, Hekapoo as well as the two started walking together, making their way back to Mewni...but as they walk, Hekapoo was having a hard time breathing, and yet feels tired still as she was behind and (YN) front, (YN) looks at her as she sees her out of breathe and yet Hekapoo suddenly falls to the ground on her knees...

(YN): Whats the matter? Giving up already?

Hekapoo: .I-...

(YN): Tch. You're entirely too weak. Just look at you, no endurance at all, you anger too quickly and easily, and more women troubles as well. I apologies but women like you don't belong in a men's war.

Hekapoo: Y-You know nothing about women!

(YN): Of course not, I'm a man. How would I know? But what I do know is that we cannot held afford by your female problems, or anything of that matters, understand? The enemy doesn't care about your condition, or wether or not your a woman, oh maybe on second thought, they might be happy about that.

Hekapoo grunts as she then suddenly gets up on her feet, as she does, she takes a deep breathe and then says...

Hekapoo: Let's keep moving.

She now then takes the lead as she now walks in front, (YN) smiles, knowing he is starting to feel proud for her of being not just being a woman only, but a man as well.  And so, Hekapoo and (YN) started walking their way to find Mewni, and yet it's still midnight, but as they walk to make their way, (YN) suddenly started to feel off...it's like...something doesn't feel right, like if he feels like he and Hekapoo are being followed somehow, and suddenly, he guess it. From a distance, he sees a weapon out from a bush as an arrow was shot straight to Hekapoo, (YN) push her out of the way as the arrow hit the tree...

Hekapoo: H-Hey, what the-

(YN): Stand your guard, they're here.

Suddenly, a whole bunch of monster guards appeared out from the bushes and yet seem to be a lot of them, almost 200 of them, yet they started chuckling and laughing, surrounding Hekapoo and (YN)...suddenly, a monster, happens to be a leader approach to on top of the hill ...

Monster Leader: Hehe. Looks like we've found you. I'm glad the two of you are alive.

(YN): Yeah, barely.

Monster Leader: Either way, your death will be a quick one. You shall enjoy the torture of us giving you with no mercy at all!

(YN): Tch. You can hold a grudge as what I'm concerned.

Monster Leader: You can both surrender quietly, but if you been dare cross us we'll chop of those arms and legs of your and your limbs! But I'll need you alive, and as for that woman, we shall make her a play thing for our truths.

Hekapoo: Nrgh! Why you-

(YN): I seriously advice you against that.

Hekapoo: Huh?!

(YN): This one here...is a real bad bitch. Hehe, she'll rip you in shred.

Monster Leader: Nrrrrgh!! How dare you! All of you, get them!!!

And so, Half of the monster guards started charging at them, 5 of them charge at (YN) as (YN) rushes at them, taking out his black sword and then swing towards them, cutting them in half, as he goes rushing towards the other monsters. and then, 4 of them started charging at Hekapoo as she then takes her blades out, rushing at the 4 monster guards as she started cutting their necks, and stabbing green afterwards as well, afterwards, she then started to run out of breathe already, and yet she is tired now...half of the monsters started charging at Hekapoo as Hekapoo couldn't keep up no more...until (YN) stepped in and started fighting back those monsters, he started swinging his black sword, evading the attacks from the monsters and yet Hekapoo was being protected by him...

Hekapoo Mind: Wh-What is he doing??? With his skills, He can easily just kill them on the spot, but he chooses to evade their attacks?? He can't just put his risk like that. But Why?? ...H-He's protecting me...

Suddenly, she then sees some cuts from (YN)'s arms, owning they came from the monsters he was fighting...

Hekapoo Mind: He's...injured...and yet he's still protecting me with those injuries...

Monster Leader: Arrows! Get ready! Shoot the woman!

Some of the monsters pulled out their bows as they then started shooting arrows and they were going straight to Hekapoo, (YN) knew they were coming at her as he then swings his sword with full force and cutting 10 of the monsters in half, an yet saving Hekapoo, blocking the arrows with his sword, and one hitting in his arm...

(YN): Sh-Shit!

Monster Leader: Hehehe. You injured yourself, and all because of a stupid woman! You simple man.

Hekapoo then was shock to see (YN) saving her again, and yet protecting her too...

Hekapoo: Wh-Why?!

(YN) takes the arrow off his arm as blood started spilling out from his arm...

(YN): Don't take it the wrong way. You're useless to me the way you are right now.  It's not my nature to retreat from the enemy, besides I have a score to settle with these bastards once and for all. Heh, like you said, maybe all I wanna do is swing my sword to others. Besides, your different, aren't you? So tell me, do you wanna die here, choosing a meaningless place like this and be your grave?

Hekapoo: ...

(YN): I thought so. Listen, I need you to do something. Now that I clear a path for you, you need to run away as far as you can, and once you do, find Queen Moon and the others. Go back with her.

Hekapoo: H-Hey, what about-

(YN): Go! Run now! Get your ass moving, run!

Hekapoo: But-

(YN): Get out of here Hekapoo, now!

Hekapoo: N-No...I won't...I won't leave you...I won't leave you here alone!

(YN): Hekapoo! Don't worry about me, I can handle it myself! Worry about yourself and get going! And since you already forgot as your captain of the Mewni guards, I command you to do what I say! Understand?!

Hekapoo stood quiet, knowing that (YN) isn't telling her to do so, he told her as an order...Hekapoo then looks at (YN), she then nods, and agrees as she started running to go look for a Mewni, she then stop and then yells back at (YN)...

Hekapoo: I promise to bring back reinforcements! Until then...don't die!

And so, she runs off to Mewni, as for (YN), when he heard her saying to (YN) at last "Don't die" he remember of how many times she would always tell him to die on battle, and now, she doesn't want him to die and wants him safe and alive...he then smiles a little as he takes off his helmet...

(YN): Heh, guess we do get along already.

Monster Guard #1: Hey she's getting away-

Monster Leader: Don't worry about her. Now that's we have a chance to take (YN)! Down!

The monsters suddenly started laughing, knowing that they will no show no mercy to (YN)...but suddenly (YN) started chuckling somehow...

Monster Leader: Hey, the hell is funny?!

(YN) had his head down, still chuckling as he then says...

(YN): (YN)? Hehe. Sorry, but I don't know any (YN)...I'm not (YN) you see...

(YN) then lifted his head up as he suddenly gave this sadistic look with a psychotic smile on his face with eyes wide open of a crazy person, starring down the monster guards and says...

(YN): I'm Guts! The bastard who will show all of you no mercy!

-END OF CHAPTER 16-