Chp.23 The Skull Knight

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so as we left off, (YN) was dealing with something he has never dealt before, a spirit ghost, and this spirit ghost happens to be a knight with only a skull face, yet rising a ghost horse as well....he is known as the Skull Knight...

(YN) didn't knew what to do, all he can do, is set and there, holding his sword and get ready to fight if the skull knight even tries to do something

(YN) didn't knew what to do, all he can do, is set and there, holding his sword and get ready to fight if the skull knight even tries to do something...but, suddenly, the skull knight then said...

Skull Knight: Pay Heed, Struggler one.

(YN): ...Who the hell are you?

Skull Knight: That...is not for you to know, that will wait, struggler. All you gotta know...is to pay heed.

(YN): Tch. What do you mean "Pay heed"?!

Skull Knight: I need you to pay attention, pay heed for what I'm about to tell you...you should have never left your friends...you need to go back with them, and be with them no matter what.

(YN): Go back..to Mewni?? What the hell are you even talking about!?

Skull Knight: ...You will soon learn something that lies ahead. Something you have never experienced to see before.

(YN): What lies ahead??

Skull Knight: The Apostle. Or "his" root of cause. There will be an inhuman, who typically have the acquirements to use a behelit stone to cause nothing but despair. Summoning dead body, corpses, and even monsters. And yet, the behelit stone...will make the user stronger.

(YN): A-Apostle?! Behelit?! Summoning dead bodies?! Corpses?! Monsters?! W-Wait, this doesn't even make sense still!

Skull Knight: ...Soon, a storm of death and madness will rage around you that no mortal stone for. So pay heed, struggling one. Struggle, squirm, and fight. That is the only sword with which you can hold death at bay.

(YN): ...So, what you're saying is...death will come towards me, but to also my friends...and Hekapoo as well?!

Skull Knight: Indeed, struggler. That's why you need to go back and be with your allies. Our allies.

(YN): O-Our allies??

Skull Knight: Yes. I am also a foe to the otherworldly beings here. And you are a for to me as well. That is why I came her to help you. Now, you must return back once more, a shadow will rise. It will simply be a shadow cast that will rise and cause so much despair you have never seen.

(YN): So your saying this outcome will come anytime soon? Is that what you mean?

Skull Knight: Indeed. Soon. You will be caught in the whorls of karma as well.